Citibank's 24 hrs. Citiphone Banking hotline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent almost 1 hour in the citibank office in Spain using their phone to call Singapore and I even got disconnected midway thru my call.

Thank goodness I didn't use my own handphone. Can you imagine how much the roaming charges will cost. Th Citibank lady in Spain was very amused that I waited so long for my call to connect.

me had some bad experiences with their ATM machines last year. They " auto reboot " while my cash is inside the cash slot ! after that, no receipt was issued and there was no record of how much cash u got stuck inside ! i can even see that they were using Windows NT for their ATM and program scripts running in the rebooting. After that, i went in to check, the stuck cash was gone and the system did not update it.

The only hope of proof i got was a CCTV showing my face at the scene and the phone which i informed their call centre.

So please becareful of their ATMs.

:sweat:

I tried calling them yesterday too and also waited for a while. I gave this feedback to the customer service officer who shared that they had lots of customers calling and hopefully things will improve as the customer service officer mentioned that they are aware and are taking actions to reduce the wait time. The CSO apologised and provide me an alternative means of contacting them via their online service. I will probably use it the next time I need to contact them.

me had some bad experiences with their ATM machines last year. They " auto reboot " while my cash is inside the cash slot ! after that, no receipt was issued and there was no record of how much cash u got stuck inside ! i can even see that they were using Windows NT for their ATM and program scripts running in the rebooting. After that, i went in to check, the stuck cash was gone and the system did not update it.

The only hope of proof i got was a CCTV showing my face at the scene and the phone which i informed their call centre.

Did they refund you the amount?

Did they refund you the amount?

yes they did. However, if u choose to keep quiet, they will not know who left the money.

i was so pissed off with their unstable ATMs... nowadays all payments by cheques or front counter.

Kaoz, fortunately haven't drawn cash from their ATMs before. :sweat:

Later cancelling one of my Citibank cards.

Upgrade to Vista lah :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.