Church Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernard Ong said:
lhjz, u happen to know a fren of mine, Ke Lun, who attends that church also? Tall, skinny, tanned.

the name doesn't ring a bell in me ;p
wats his age grp?

forgot to add
i like the 'hands' image :D

Larry said:
OMG this is a small world... the dude in cmc-videoken.jpg is my fren... and former colleague. :D

Hey Larry,

It's me from Rohan's wedding 3 weeks ago. I saw your pics, quite good :)

You know Kenneth? From gamespot?

I'm from Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church...
Adam is right... lets get the focus right... on Christ!

Gundu, I apologise if you feel offended. No intention to offend anyone. Its just that from the size of your church, i doubt most of the brothers and sisters went through proper follow-up.

Out of curiousity, have u attended any follow-up sessions in your church after you received Christ?

Singapore really is pretty small...

I am part of the engineering team to design the CHC building in Jurong West. Very difficult and challenging design, but considering the need for space, not much of a choice.

I attend The Bible Church, Singapore, near Ginza Plaza, West Coast Road. Traditional.

Terence said:
Hey Larry,

It's me from Rohan's wedding 3 weeks ago. I saw your pics, quite good :)

You know Kenneth? From gamespot?
yah i know of course i remember you... :D

and yes i know kenneth... way back from gamespot days. we used to play LAN games in the office after the bosses disappeared... ;)

Bernard Ong said:
Gundu, I apologise if you feel offended. No intention to offend anyone. Its just that from the size of your church, i doubt most of the brothers and sisters went through proper follow-up.

Out of curiousity, have u attended any follow-up sessions in your church after you received Christ?

Hi Bernard.

For personal questions like these, I feel it's better for you to send him a pm rather than talking about this in public ... it has the potential to stumble those who are following this thread.

Cool.

I'm from NCC (New Creation Church).

Awesome!! Meeting fellow christians is always a joy. :D

The shots are good, would prefer the hand to be in bw.

Praise the Lord. :D

gundugundu said:
Just curious :)
Since so many of us are attending church, do you shoot alot in church?

My father-in-law, elder in his church, told me that a church service is to worship God and learn from His messenger. Should we then shoot at church during service?

As for myself, I shoot (with and without flash) for events and sometimes stock photos. After service, sure, shoot lots!

I shoot alot in church as a photo crew. The photos are mainly used for church publication & website. Of course strickly no distracting movement or flash during church service. And we will have to attend more than 1 service. At least 1 without shooting so we can fully concentrate on His Word. Outside the auditorium anything goes! ;)

Wow... Didn't know that there were so many Christians in ClubSnap... As for me, I also attend CHC, like my brother gundu here... Just wondering who he is.... hahaha... ;)

hi hi..

FCBC member here. bit surprised to see that there is actually a sizable no. of christians here..

well. i used to attend City Harvest but i am in FCBC for a year plus now. But must stress that i still think that City Harvest is a good church! Don't really agree that people there don't get rooted in the faith. It was where i built my foundation in my faith, so it will always have a place in my heart.

Hi guys,

Nice to know alots are believers, me too... (From NCC) :)

In God eye....HE only see 1 church on earth, and we are just a part of the church. HE who come didn't judge, and who are we to judge?

All churchs are great church, it cater for different group of peoples. As long the focus is on "CHRIST".

God bless ;)

wow.

i used to be from CHC. stopped attending for a few months already..

Glad to see fellow brother/sisters-in-Christ! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.