Chrysler taxis

its pretty obvious its a taxi leh why people look at you :p maybe the guard n people thinking ...Poor thing kana chop by the taxi driver liao, up the wrong taxi :sweatsm::sweatsm:

lol......got another excuse mah, waiting for my Ferrari to come, so LL, must take the 'lousy' (<--must emphasize this word) chrysler for the day...:bsmilie::bsmilie:

thought this might be an interesting topic to share haha anybody ever gotten in one of these elegant black taxis before? haha

Yup! It's really unforgetable because it cost me around like 8 bucks from Vivo City to Telok Blangah Dr....:bheart:

juz when you think this chrysler cab has low demand by pax or poor biz for the taxi driver?
you're wrong. taxi drivers are like bizman and we're equally sensitive to operating costs,
and SMRT has a long list of drivers waiting to drive one. :cool:

www.taxiuncle.com

Yup! It's really unforgetable because it cost me around like 8 bucks from Vivo City to Telok Blangah Dr....:bheart:

Like I've said in my previous post here... you should try it from RWS during a jamm'n period... That way it almost feels like you've given a IR remote away for free... :bsmilie: Bro...being THAT close, you should have taken the bus lah...

I saw a stretched Chrysler limousine here once, the kind that is unable to make any u-turn at the traffic junction. :sweat:

Don't get caught in its blind spot if it suddenly decide to change lanes without signalling.

Last edited:
juz when you think this chrysler cab has low demand by pax or poor biz for the taxi driver?
you're wrong. taxi drivers are like bizman and we're equally sensitive to operating costs,
and SMRT has a long list of drivers waiting to drive one. :cool:

www.taxiuncle.com
Is there a secret forum whereby taxi uncles decide where to gather around and TCSS just before midnight? :think:

Is there a secret forum whereby taxi uncles decide where to gather around and TCSS just before midnight? :think:

frankly speaking, the hiding tactic juz b4 midnite was practised during the 90s and is no
longer practical to do that now. those days, taxiuncle can still get pax at 12mn after kopi
break. now, most of the time except friday nite, after 12mn is haunted everywhere in sgp.
so who would one to lim kopi when biz is hot and then Q behind a row of almost like
not moving cabs for a pax after 12mn? :cry:

the strategy has changed. ;)