Christmas Tree at Ngee Ann City

Status
Not open for further replies.

edward1

Jan 31, 2005
Took this picture from the fifth floor and add some blur.

53943235.53943235.IMG_3998.jpg

what do you think?

Perhaps, you could tell us why you like this pic and what do you think about this before we can comment?

sumball said:
Perhaps, you could tell us why you like this pic and what do you think about this before we can comment?

I like this pic because it shows the people 'moving' around the christmas tree. Do you like it? :think:

edward1 said:
I like this pic because it shows the people 'moving' around the christmas tree. Do you like it? :think:
People move is fine, but building can move? :think:

Ur pic transported me back to 2004, I was there too, to take the picture of that Christmas tree.

edward1 said:

what do you think?

Ur pic transported me back to 2004, I was there too, to take the picture of that Christmas tree.

edward1 said:

what do you think?

Somehow I find that the blur of the building is taking my attention away from the Christmas tree instead of isolating it. I think this could be partly because of the fact the contrast between the Christmas tree and the surrounding is not significant enough to draw my attention to the Christmas tree.

In any case, I wonder what the main subject is when the threadstarter's attention seem to be the moving people around the Christmas tree.

yeah... i like the so-called warping into twilight zone effect of the pic but then the TS attention seems to be at the wrong direction to what i feel...
just my 3 cents ...

PS radial blur? make the pic a tad more itneresting, but the subj matter is still, 'this is a christams tree'. Boring isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.