christabel's call

Status
Not open for further replies.

blak

Apr 23, 2004
christabel.jpg

green tiles blue pills ocean breath blak bath

:thumbsup:

Can be a great advert pic. I like the lighting. ;)

are there 3 people in the pic? Can see an additional thigh, i think.... :dunno:

yupz..looks like an additional man's thigh which can pass off as a sofa.

:thumbsup:

good job!
and the rest in your album. :lovegrin:

ha ha...i knew you'd make the best of impacts...awesome...been waiting for your post...nice work...a cut above the rest in CS...nice nice nice

think the 'thigh' is the model's calf...

thanks for the comments. ya the 'extra' thigh's her own calf, her leg's bent inwards. she's squating.

Wow, the standard just improved dramatically in this forum for portraiture photos! Great photos and incredible composition and lighting. Your style is head and shoulders above the humdrum portrait shots I've seen around here.

Checked out your pictures and I have to say amazing photos and even better secondary school alma mater. :)

Nice styling. Effective and inspiring shot. :thumbsup: haha... using the calf of the model as if it were a "sofa"... i think it works here for me :) nice one there...

If i were to nitpick... it would be on the bright spot falling on the tiles on the top part of the photo... a little distracting. but that's just my thots.

Looking forward to seeing more of ur creative works.

Rgds

i think i said before... you've got a great style.
But, the legs abit messy... maybe abit too much legs this time round..

bottom half of the pic is confusing. perhaps due to too many elements. BTW, the semi-worn panty is titillating.

Blak, you are one of the rare few portrait photographers here that inspires. Minor nits aside, this shot's something taht would make one stop, look and think. That's what counts. :)

Nicely done mate.

Keep shooting. :)

very nice mosaic background, must be rather hard to find these days.

small nit, left model's hand cut off halfway, perhaps better to have it on the rim of the tub instead of drooping?

Nice pic. Style. :think:

thanks guys. muacks. will try to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.