Chit chat thread #3 (finally!!!)


Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cheat

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2004
2,278
0
0
Singapore
#1
Here's to promote the postings by the good people here:

Zaren's APAD - One of the more popular thread in the sub-forum. The evil hand behind the whole APAD thing.

Khairi's APAD - Black and white streetshots mostly, with a few landscape shots.

Snapsnap's APAD - Our local sotong shots with his new toy.

Simplicity's APAW - Our lovely lady show some muscle power.

Cheat's APAW - Lousy pictures. Not worthy of your attention.

Witness' APWIC - Latest member to fall under peer pressure to post in zaren's evil scheme.

We are still waiting for AWAD (A Wabbit A Day) and AFAD (A Fish A Day).
 

The_Cheat

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2004
2,278
0
0
Singapore
#2
Thanks to zaren for locking the previous one. It took a long time to come so far... I guess.
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
10,961
27
48
#3
wahaha....thx to adam for starting a new thread! now we can start crawling along again! :bsmilie:
 

hwchoy

Senior Member
Jul 16, 2003
1,899
0
0
55
Tampines, Singapore.
www.hexazona.com
#4
The_Cheat said:
Here's to promote the postings by the good people here:

Zaren's APAD - One of the more popular thread in the sub-forum. The evil hand behind the whole APAD thing.

Khairi's APAD - Black and white streetshots mostly, with a few landscape shots.

Snapsnap's APAD - Our local sotong shots with his new toy.

Simplicity's APAW - Our lovely lady show some muscle power.

Cheat's APAW - Lousy pictures. Not worthy of your attention.

Witness' APWIC - Latest member to fall under peer pressure to post in zaren's evil scheme.

We are still waiting for AWAD (A Wabbit A Day) and AFAD (A Fish A Day).
but we're really waiting for your AGAD.
 

The_Cheat

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2004
2,278
0
0
Singapore
#5
Here's to promote the postings by the good people here:

Zaren's APAD - One of the more popular thread in the sub-forum. The evil hand behind the whole APAD thing.

Khairi's APAD - Black and white streetshots mostly, with a few landscape shots.

Snapsnap's APAD - Our local sotong shots with his new toy.

Simplicity's APAW - Our lovely lady show some muscle power.

Cheat's APAW - Lousy pictures. Not worthy of your attention.

Witness' APWIC - Latest member to fall under peer pressure to post in zaren's evil scheme.

We are still waiting for AWAD (A Wabbit A Day), AFAD (A Fish A Day), AIRIAD (An Infra-Red Image A DAY), ASAD (A Sotong A Day) and AGAD (A Gf A Day).
 

yanyewkay

Senior Member
Sep 22, 2004
3,924
0
0
Cons digger.
#6
zaren said:
wahaha....thx to adam for starting a new thread! now we can start crawling along again! :bsmilie:
you're 1/2000 closer to season 4 now.
 

yanyewkay

Senior Member
Sep 22, 2004
3,924
0
0
Cons digger.
#10
The_Cheat said:
Oh? You followed us here? Cool.

Hey! Never intro yourself to us? :D
erm.. I'm yanyewkay? macro shooter? currently using F11 :D

you don't mean A/S/L intro do you? a bit like IRC times.. hahaah
 

The_Cheat

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2004
2,278
0
0
Singapore
#11
yanyewkay said:
erm.. I'm yanyewkay? macro shooter? currently using F11 :D

you don't mean A/S/L intro do you? a bit like IRC times.. hahaah
A/S/L? What's that? :think:

Macro shooter with F11? Cool!! Let's see, Choy is a macro shooter and zaren shoots with F11 (or F10... can't remember). Cool!
 

The_Cheat

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2004
2,278
0
0
Singapore
#17
quekky said:
this is a "i'm here" post
Yes. You are everywhere. Just like the TV Mobile. 5 years old they are, and still irritating the hell outta me. ;p
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom