chinatown

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyun

Nov 13, 2002
Farrer Road
Visit site
the sun is out... how about chinatown tonight (thursday), any takers? i'll check this thread again in an hour .. interested parties pls pm me ur number ..

Me just came back from jalan jalan in Chinatown. Managed to shoot only one roll. :( Human traffic quite heavy in the afternoon and likely to be heavier in the evening. Watch your wallet.

Thanks for the info...

Originally posted by lazyfiddler
Me just came back from jalan jalan in Chinatown. Managed to shoot only one roll. :( Human traffic quite heavy in the afternoon and likely to be heavier in the evening. Watch your wallet.

Originally posted by hyun
the sun is out... how about chinatown tonight (thursday), any takers? i'll check this thread again in an hour .. interested parties pls pm me ur number ..

hoho.. i might be wandering around chinatown too....

Before I forget. When shooting, try to position your camera bag, be it shoulder bag or backpack in front of you. That way, you do not prove too enticing to pick-pockets. The walkway between the rows of stalls is about 2 strides, rather narrow. So it is going to be a squeeze tonight for those wishing to do some shooting there at night. Thus, you also might not get enough focal length to focus on your intended subjects. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.