Chinatown Light up Ceremony...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey nyxx88! You the man!
Looks like you are the kind of person that will always happen to be at the right place at the right time! cool.

nyxx88 said:
Went to Chinatown again & this time, took these 2 shots for fun, to add a little humour.

#1 Laundry day
15092DSC02082.JPG

#2 Cheap sale
15092DSC02083.JPG

Comments are welcome :). That is the best way a newbie can learn.

The color for this 2 photos looks funny to me... seems like the contrast is out... did you PS it or original from the camera?

Yo Hong Jia,

I asked my coll. He said he used the Pringle cover also. But its the old Pringle cap cover which is different from now because nowsdae pringle cap are transparent.

I think u might need to source out for some old water bottle that had the cap which can work as a diffuser from the lightning to do the white balance
Sorry.

tkp77 said:
The color for this 2 photos looks funny to me... seems like the contrast is out... did you PS it or original from the camera?

Nope. No PS yet, don't know how to use it properly yet.

The colors are probably bland because it was taken some time around 6:00pm to 6:30pm in the evening. It was near the one of the Chinatown MRT entrance/exit points.

Hi fellow Lumixers, I would like to contribute some Chinatown pics i took last night too! hahaha..

Very sorry... unable to show the pics, so just go to my multiply site!
:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Just go to my Multiply Site to see :sweat:

Wah u slow lehz...

Oreadi 2 days since the picture was posted... win liao lorz... the picture take me util so fat... :hammer: :mad2: :sticktong

Hong Jia said:
Wah u slow lehz...

Oreadi 2 days since the picture was posted... win liao lorz... the picture take me util so fat... :hammer: :mad2: :sticktong

Aiyah... me slow in doing PS lah... need to do alot of cropping... :bsmilie:

I am learning how to use PS to make people slimmer...
Anyone who know, pls post and share with us... ;)

Too mani pic for me to loadup. anyway, I will loadup once my webby is done. hehehe..

Alot of pic to process it also.. give me more time. hehehe

Hope I can get my webby done soon!! :dunno:

Post some not very good pics...pai seh...

16070dragon.jpg

16070chinatown.jpg

16070hotelrooster.jpg

16070firecracker.jpg

16070flowersky.jpg

Is it Le Yao on the last pic? Hehe

Anyway, the last second pic, I never saw that part at that day wor...

BTW, why the pic look so red on the background? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.