China, Japan and S Korea

They are actually under the same family tree 5000 years ago. Just have bad company, that is why some turn bad.

We all are of the same tree...until everyone finally realizes that and let go of ego then there will be bad company everywhere. Odds don't look very good at this point in time...sad.

We all are of the same tree...until everyone finally realizes that and let go of ego then there will be bad company everywhere. Odds don't look very good at this point in time...sad.

Are we talking about Adam and Eve?

From picture, they don't Chinese?

Give President Xi some durian cakes to take home:

2_707_26974_500_294.jpg

Cannot eat in the plane. It will contaminate the air???

Bring President Xi to queque up for his chicken wings and to experience Singapore way of life: :)

pmlee-chicken-yan.jpg

Poor body guards..???

So China and Taiwan decide to talk.. and we can attend it here :bsmilie:

Are we talking about Adam and Eve?

From picture, they don't Chinese?

They couldn't have been Chinese because that serpent would have been soup and we'd all still be living in paradise... ;p

Last edited:
Own Taiwan and you will own China. Own England and you will own Europe. Own Cuba and you will own USA. Own the Moon and you will own Earth.

Give President Xi some durian cakes to take home:

2_707_26974_500_294.jpg

No need lah ....can always go for the real thing ..... in Kampong Geylang ...... once there, can also sign Memorandum of Understanding for poultry trade ..... :)

You not afraid of Chicken Flu meh? :bsmilie:

.....safety first, always wear protection......: I got my N95 mask ....... can? ..... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
They couldn't have been Chinese because that serpent would have been soup and we'd all still be living in paradise... ;p

I think mutation took place.:dunno:

U understand us Chinese very well. :)

That serpent will have no chance when meet a Chinese

PRC reports Xi Ma

ROC reports Ma Xi

So which is which 'Xi Ma' or 'Ma Xi'

PRC reports Xi Ma

ROC reports Ma Xi

So which is which 'Xi Ma' or 'Ma Xi'

xi ma or ma xi ....both the same
...dead horse. :)