Chilling out with camera, shoot and share with a beer~

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Hi everyone, since tuesday is a deepavali and a public holiday, I was just wondering maybe we can chill out at east coast park, cycle and shoot so is free and easy and make new photography buddy as well. Shooting and practicing is essential but I believe sharing your works are important as well as we learn from one another. Don't you something see a piece of work and thought to yourself why did't you think of this before or wow, this works. I believe good times are made with a camera and greatness are when you have a beer beside you, like my Guinness.

Meeting Venue: East coast park Mcdonald 13/11/2012
Time: 1000H
Things to bring:
- bicycle or portable bicycle or can rent from there
- money ( to rent bicycle and eat and drink and buy beer =P )
- camera with a len is enough but still up to you how many you want
- some photos to share like your latest travel to a certain interesting country and poison us with the photos (put inside ur phone, ipad or itouch, no thumbdrive pls unless someone volunteer to bring a lappy)
- Beer of cos ( if ur thinking how to bring a icebox and where to place it, u can buy on the spot)
- Wear light (Bikini is welcome)
- Laugher (It is free)

Please PM me and I will sms/PM you back
1. canonmono
2. Friend
3. Friend

Last edited:
nowadays u r shooting beer bottls more than photos.. ;). love to join but engaged wirh other things.. see next time..

ya when you see alot of things in life, maybe it is time to chill with a Guinness Beer .. BTW location changed to sentosa so we will meet at harbourfront station at 10am and pls bring ur umbrella and tripod.