Hong Kong
www.fotop.net
DSC6446.jpg

DSC6429.jpg

DSC6425.jpg

More:
http://www.fotop.net/zivlai/mind

i like #3. very hot model. :)

Definitely A+ grade photos you've taken! Fantastic!

Looking at the facial expression, not much to speak about . The bikini din fit her . it loose at certain places. u need to induce more expression form her. No doubt she has a hot figure. Expression adds life to the whole picture. Cheers

i have to agree that the model lacks expression....it just looks like she's staring blankly into the camera. bikini does look a size or 2 too big. technically wise...you did a good job. only thing i would do to improve these pictures is to PS out the bags under her eyes

Hmm hot looking
But expression can be improved
Look at the 1st and 2nd pic
almost like same expression

#3 is my pick ...

More on staring blankly bah ... :cool:

Nice series.. I like the colour & skin tone :)

the bikini was too big for the model. looks very unflattering.

the pose in the 3rd picture, is just too unatural, and the surrounding is just too cluttered.

her eyes, in everyone of the 3 pictures, her eyes lacked life.

:) Ziv, the model is quite well-known in HK, right? I have seen her somewhere. :think:

Nice pics, and could be nicer if her expressions vary. :thumbsup:

Sexy? The bikini is too big for her (very obvious in pic 3) and you should have gotten her to actually try to have an expression on her face. As it is, she either looks stoned or "WTF are you pointing that camera at?"

Of all pics, Pic 3 has the most potential *if* she had adjusted her top properly or gotten a correct-sized bikini.

Sexy? The bikini is too big for her (very obvious in pic 3) and you should have gotten her to actually try to have an expression on her face. As it is, she either looks stoned or "WTF are you pointing that camera at?"

Of all pics, Pic 3 has the most potential *if* she had adjusted her top properly or gotten a correct-sized bikini.

My sentiments goes the same as Rashkae. The bikini is either wrong cutting or too big for her. Else the photo 3 would look much better. ;p

Im sorry for being to straight forward. I dont really like the bikini that much. I dont know why the impression is like that and to top it up this picture really looks like a japanese AV Idol dvd cover. Not that i dont like it or what .. but maybe its because of the wrong bikini warn by a wrong model and at the same time pose by a wrong style .. just my 2 cent here. On technical part i love the colors though.

Status
Not open for further replies.