5) mervlam

Attendance list for 15th March

1) Finkster
2) Hazardman
3) Cookee
4) DarkG (To be Confirmed)
5) mervlam
6) Agape01

I missed the event on the 8th. Anyone has the photos to show?

Missed it too... accompanied a friend to AP to get his 717. By the time I got there it was almost over.

Seems like nobody went for the qualifiers. I didn't go, but heard from a friend that there were 10 teams taking part in the qualifiers and 5 were supposed to be chosen for the finals this Sat. (This is for Open Category, the other categories I'm not sure...).

So the people on the list for this Sat, u all cfm going? Might want to go take a look (prob. will also be going for the IT Show this Sat).

I din go in e end too. But my friends got in. The finals are these wkend at Suntec City. I'll be going to help em take pictures. It should start at 4pm.

I will be there on Sat. coz I am working during the IT show.

How do I get to identify you guys ?

Actually the time stated is 12-7pm. First part should be the aerobics competition segment, followed by the cheerleading one. Unfortunately, I can't go since I have to work till 3 plus, & by the time I get there, probably almost 5pm. No good spots left to shoot anyway...

Lensman, wat u doing at IT show? Which booth?

I must say that the Nikon Babe has done it again this show. Ran out of tissue paper to stop the nose bleed.

Definately charging up my 2 batteries and clearing out the 256mb CF card.

Click click I go......

;)

I'll be there from 1pm till ard 6pm wit my friends... c ya around! :)

Originally posted by Lensman
I must say that the Nikon Babe has done it again this show. Ran out of tissue paper to stop the nose bleed.

Definately charging up my 2 batteries and clearing out the 256mb CF card.

Click click I go......

;)

you mean, Dagger? ;)

This is one of those days I wish I had money for a AFS 70-200 VR. Heck, which day don't I wish I had money for that kind of lens.

Had to use ISO 1600 and still wasn't quite enough.

DSC_0246a.jpg.txt

DSC_0342a.jpg.txt

Sorie ppl, missed that show and meeting you there.

Got so tied up working at the IT show that I only remembered about it when I saw a group of SYT browsing at the IT stuff. Aiyah.... I carried the S40 & 2 batteries for nothing.

Ok lor, I managed to snapped the buildings with the warm sunset lights and then head to labador park for more shots before sundown.

Pictures are in Album

Comments appreciated. It is my 2nd week with this free-flow of images concept of a digital camera.

Cheers

"U gotta bring it!"
LOL crowded man... even blocked up the escalators...
I managed to catch one where the triad of pyramids couldn't complete... one side the 4 ppl *just* couldn't lift up the girl.. maybe she had buffet the prev night...
and a bit artificial, how come all wearing the same American style dresses? no China suits?

Damn jialat man, I had to raise my monopod so high I could barely see the action..:( somemore they didn't allow flash..

Grimacy?
fc80cef6.jpg

Face to Face
fc80cef2.jpg

When Stunts Go Wrong
fc80cef1.jpg

Originally posted by MoriMori
This is one of those days I wish I had money for a AFS 70-200 VR. Heck, which day don't I wish I had money for that kind of lens.

Had to use ISO 1600 and still wasn't quite enough.

Talk about it, i ended using ISO800 for all my shots coz no flash allowed.. they should have held the event outdoors..

For me, I was shooting at 400 ISO with +2/3 Exposure Compensation...

In the end, my shots turned out a little too bright. However, due to the situation that we were shooting in, I think that the shots came out ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.