Cheer Chen "Songs of Transience " Singapore Indoor Stadium

Do u know u r lucky to shot ? When I look thru my viewfinder sx 50 they stop me say no dslr
I am always very grateful to be able to shoot my favourite artistes during their gigs. Were you using a DSLR? I was using a small mirrorless m4/3 camera. Probably the ushers didnt really find that intimidating thus didnt bothered us too much..

超贊!:thumbsup:
Thank you!! 謝謝!!!

wonderful set Silence !!

sorry took so long but featuring your works in this thread in the Clubsnap Photography Community FB page

and on front page of CS

https://www.facebook.com/ClubSNAP.Community
Thank you for the features!!! Greatly appreciates it!!!! ;)

Last edited:
Beautiful series. Thanks. Especially that one in black and white. Moving.

Super envy to get to hold her hands and front seat some more, POWER! All the shots look very very nice!!!

I am always very grateful to be able to shoot my favourite artistes during their gigs. Were you using a DSLR? I was using a small mirrorless m4/3 camera. Probably the ushers didnt really find that intimidating thus didnt bothered us too much..

Thank you!! 謝謝!!!

Thank you for the features!!! Greatly appreciates it!!!! ;)

the camera may be small, but your lens didn't stand out? i'm assuming you used a telephoto of some sort =p now to rent myself a m4/3...

Beautiful series. Thanks. Especially that one in black and white. Moving.
Thank you!!!

Super envy to get to hold her hands and front seat some more, POWER! All the shots look very very nice!!!
Thanks!! I gave up shooting when she came down to "tour" - cant multi-task and I am glad I choose to focus on trying my luck to interact with her.

the camera may be small, but your lens didn't stand out? i'm assuming you used a telephoto of some sort =p now to rent myself a m4/3...
I rented the Panasonic 35-100 f/2.8 to see how far I can push the limits of the m4/3 system. Surprisingly, the ushers at my zone didn't really bother about it except when the crowd behind rushed to the front. After that, he just told us to be "discreet" and he went off(never came back). lol....

Last edited:
Thank you!!!

Thanks!! I gave up shooting when she came down to "tour" - cant multi-task and I am glad I choose to focus on trying my luck to interact with her.

I rented the Panasonic 35-100 f/2.8 to see how far I can push the limits of the m4/3 system. Surprisingly, the ushers at my zone didn't really bother about it except when the crowd behind rushed to the front. After that, he just told us to be "discreet" and he went off(never came back). lol....

I was also at the PA/PB seats! it was a super nice concert!

But i went in with my olympus PEN E-P5 with 17/1.8 and 60/2.8 and was asked to take it out or put in locker, which i then hid the body in my pocket and then went through, cos they were ok with bringing just the lens in...

How did your OM-D and 35-100 cleared "customs"?

I was also at the PA/PB seats! it was a super nice concert!

But i went in with my olympus PEN E-P5 with 17/1.8 and 60/2.8 and was asked to take it out or put in locker, which i then hid the body in my pocket and then went through, cos they were ok with bringing just the lens in...

How did your OM-D and 35-100 cleared "customs"?

Wow... this is a very sensitive question.....
My camera I put "outside" my camera bag compartment. and the lens I put inside the "旅行的意義 helmet"...they got dig very hard and flip but never say anything.... probably because I am female(looked harmless) lol..... but I have to say really cannot take things for granted.. I did it becos I really enjoy doing concert photography of Cheer, and I try to be discreet and shoot only when necessary(I didnt shoot throughout the whole concert). Am very grateful to be lucky.

Last edited:
i think all in all, silence can only provide so many tips, but it is really down to luck :bsmilie:

Thank you for sharing the wonderful images :bsmilie:

Last edited: