yishun
inbloomblog.multiply.com
bw01.jpg

bw02.jpg

bw03.jpg

Wah lao eh! What kinda subject title is this??? :angry:

The_Cheat said:
please not flame me for such a title ya...u really DID abducted me.

if there's a photo forum for Aliens...i'll post it there to...Humans abduting Humans section.

:thumbsup:

What can i say.

I'm not sure what you tried to convey in the form of the abstracts, but it certianly left me with my own interpretations.

I must commend your eye for detail and it has shown in the pics. They are ones of pretty careful considerations in composition.

I think saying too much spoils it all and often somethings are enjoyed as is. good work.

The_Cheat said:

Sounds like some kind of the portraiture shoot. lolz. :bsmilie:

khairi, i like the 1st scooter pic most. Fudge the license plate and I'll definitely be in UK.

foxtwo said:
Sounds like some kind of the portraiture shoot. lolz. :bsmilie:

khairi, i like the 1st scooter pic most. Fudge the license plate and I'll definitely be in UK.
when i shoot that scooter pix, i was thinking of making it feel NOT singapore.
it'll be nice if James Dean is standing bside the scooter, smoking and looking at the camera.

very cool shots.... :thumbsup:

somehow i cant appreciate the "scooter" and "tiles" shots as much as the rest though. :what:

khairi said:
when i shoot that scooter pix, i was thinking of making it feel NOT singapore.
it'll be nice if James Dean is standing bside the scooter, smoking and looking at the camera.

hey ... i like your scooter shot too :thumbsup: i do see James Dean there ... u guys can't see meh? :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.