Cheap DJI Drone

fatcat52

Dec 16, 2005
Just check if anyone bought DJI from this new member who posted in WTsell Video Camera.
In contact with her who claimed to work for Gadgets World. Ordered one of their DJI Drone, advance wireless payment require. I could not find address or web site available and no COD. The Gadgets World according to the web info is no longer in business.
Has anyone bought from them before or am I smelling a rat.
Feedback appreciated.

Cheers

Please meet face to face n test to your satisfaction

Dont b tempted by greed for a super cheap deal cause u to make a careless decision

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If it's the user account named 'malgad', from the posts alone it looks highly suspect, please exercise due deligence and avoid doing any such deals. I hope you ordered but stopped before you transferred any money.

I have deleted a previous set of posts when I chanced upon it. Even looking past all the obvious warning signs, this account violates the T&Cs regarding only personal sales in the marketplace anyway.

Thanks for sounding out, that's a good move before even thinking of handing over any money. I have reported the latest posts for the admin to take action. Please continue to flag/report any such suspicious posts, it will help the community.

If you need record of the post for a police report, please drop me a PM.

thanks for the info, I saw those post recently as well,

the price almost 20% off shop price. (maybe because shop rental make costs more); saw similar posts in carousel as well. of course, always meeting in person and checking on spot before money given are always important these days.