cheap camera accesory or lens shop in hongkong

willdoang

Jun 8, 2010
east, near dakota MRT
Hi, anyone know any cheap shops that reputable enough in hongkong that sell cheaper camera accesory such as flash and lens or second hand lens?
coz going there for a trip in early oct so might as well take a look and if the price is right who knows :D

sorry, i've search for hongkong in threads but found no such a thread :(, thx will look through it
The name of the city is Hong Kong (take note: two words, space in between). For a search engine that's a big difference.

haha, yes my bad, to many times using google which is more advance search engine :D, anyway i think can close this thread the link provided by bro cleonbus contain enough information

I can't believe how unhelpful u guys are. Nobody has asked such a question before over the last 8 years at CS

I googled n found no specific sites or shop names and addresses or MTR directions

but I found this little bit of info right at the top of Consumer Corner of this forum Hong Kong Camera and Lens shopping guide

FWIW.... I dont think you will find a better english guide on camera shopping in the entire Net than this one above

Last edited: