Chasing Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice. like them all. do share with us more. thanks for sharing. :D

the sky color reminds me of s3 pro F2 mode....

pianodancer:
Hi, thanks for your various advice. Will take note of the patchy part. However, i disagree about the colour treatment that doesn't convey the mood. I have tried various tone and i this is want i want my photo to look like. (Sorry if i sound too stubborn. :p)

I agree with the you that pic 4 can still be improved. But i like the perspective too much. Heh

simon80, cjyong, Splutter:
Glad that you like it!

okping, amelia, anneanne:
Thank you! There are more to improve!

Fotophilic: Thanks! I wish to own one s3 pro though. Hah!

Bee Hedge: That's my fav too. Thanks!

it's really nice !

very eye catching series...love the mood, and the overall story....

good :thumbsup:

Nice photo...:) :thumbsup:

Generally, I like thematic images as opposed to the common pretty-girl-smiling-in-the-park-wearing-fashion ideas. Having said that, I like this theme, the images, and the (deliberate?) colour effects.

Hmm... I'm interested in how the colour effects were done. Did patchy pictures #2 and #4 have some kind of post-processing mistake?

Otherwise, yet again, I witness another female with another humble EOS 400D shooting creatively-motivated images that look impactful; just like the female CS member known as "jiven" who is currently posting in a thread called "Winter in Melbourne".

eleen, icygal82, Reliance, jseh79:
Thank you! More to improve!

Generally, I like thematic images as opposed to the common pretty-girl-smiling-in-the-park-wearing-fashion ideas. Having said that, I like this theme, the images, and the (deliberate?) colour effects.

Hmm... I'm interested in how the colour effects were done. Did patchy pictures #2 and #4 have some kind of post-processing mistake?

Otherwise, yet again, I witness another female with another humble EOS 400D shooting creatively-motivated images that look impactful; just like the female CS member known as "jiven" who is currently posting in a thread called "Winter in Melbourne".

Personally, i like shoots that comes with a storyline and not just pose shot. The colour effects and such are all planned before the shot. Just to share how i go about doing it was, i did some tearsheet, look at overseas work, drew my own storyboard, visualise the mood i wanted to create and such. After my shoot, i will make make picture to the kind of feel i wish to portray.

The colour effects were done with different layers, twitching and change the tone. I am no pro and i do not know what's the right well to do it. (Still noob!) I just do it until i achieve what i want. Haha! As for #2 and #4, it's supposed to look like this. However, it's supposed to look not like Singapore Cloud yet natural. Afterall, we all know that Singapore will never have such clouds! And btw, I just took a look at Jiven shots and it's really nice. Think she could sell some images to travel mags or so. Heh.

I like ur series of pics... can feel the mood in the pictures ...welll taken too....
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.