Charities in Singapore ..... gone case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that all the fire is directed on local charities.

Does it mean that other international charities are totally absolved of such incidents? Or do ppl simply practice selective seeing and hearing? :dunno:

I think you have missed something here ....

Firstly, in both the major cases here, it is not the charity organisations that were doing the misleads .... it was done by only a single head or his directions. Because of such selfish and greedy acts by such ppl., a lot of others have been hurt directly or indirectly.

If Vincent Lam has been honest about his renumeration, and if ppl still want to contribute, then it's none of our business. But since he has declared that he was getting only $4k pm instead of $20k, that's gross indecency, esp the monies are those of donations (i am sure some of them were from very poor families too).

Secondly, dont think many ppl here would care to comment about the other international organisations, so there is nothing about selective commentaries here.

Of course, I agree that it is not fair to give bad comments about any local charity organisations .... :nono:

Of course, I agree that it is not fair to give bad comments about any local charity organisations .... :nono:

For me now, they are all guilty until proven innocent, period.

This is just my own opinion.

I never donate to charity. Dont know where the $ end up :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.