Charging Sanyo Eneloop with GP Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

someone

Nov 25, 2004
Hi all,

I have read through the threads and understand that Eneloop is a recommended rechargeable battery. Currently I have a GP charger and i would like to know if i can charge the Sanyo Eneloop batteries using the GP Charger?

Appreciate any advice.

My Eneloop charer conked out very soon after the purchase. I have been using my old GP charger, and yes, it does take a rather long time. Maybe 15-20 hours.

My Eneloop charer conked out very soon after the purchase. I have been using my old GP charger, and yes, it does take a rather long time. Maybe 15-20 hours.

I have a GP charger than charges my GP battery 2300 for 8 hours. So if i put in Sanyo Eneloop i would need to leave it for 15-20 hours?

Thank You

u need to look at the charging rate of the charger.

behind the charger there should be a small number say... 90mah or 180mah... or something similiar...

if u see something like 100mah. and ur batteries are flat... u might need to leave it in there for like 20hrs... cause... eneloops are 2000mah. so 100mah x 20 hours = 2000mah. And thats a rough gauge...

if u have a quicker charger (500mah maybe?)... it might charge a little faster :D

u need to look at the charging rate of the charger.

behind the charger there should be a small number say... 90mah or 180mah... or something similiar...

if u see something like 100mah. and ur batteries are flat... u might need to leave it in there for like 20hrs... cause... eneloops are 2000mah. so 100mah x 20 hours = 2000mah. And thats a rough gauge...

if u have a quicker charger (500mah maybe?)... it might charge a little faster :D

Thank you everyone. I have learned something new today.

Appreciate all advices. :)

i'm currently using a GP charger for my eneloops... just let it charge overnight...

Sorry to dig this thread out.

I have gotten 4 Eneloop batteries and I have a Sony charger.

On the label it states that

1150mA(AA)x2, 575mA(AA)x4, 480mA(AAA)x2

So what does the above means and how long would it take for the Eneloop to recharge?

Sorry for posting questions like this.:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.