Charby's Photo Sessions: Veron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again ... i m just wondering if you are using a big outdoor strobe for this shoot ....
It looks like the flashed fired on only some of your photos and not all of them ....

This shoot can't have been shot in Singapore. There's only a Tanah Merah in Singapore, I wonder where Tenah Merah is.

should be some where near to tanah merah ferry terminal.

Nice snapshots from the shoot... where are the pictures?

er.. leejay, have you read the comments posted on all your other pictures series?
because this issue of posting so many, has been raised to you before.

aside from technical/ photographic perspective, i also agree with the others that is a complete waste of time to post 34 pictures...when many of them are really lacking in many respects.

it also prevents proper C&C being given, which is counterproductive to posting in the first place.

Wow, thanks to all for helping me to improve! ^_^ I'll work hard!

:cheergal:

Brudder, i think by now you should realise that no matter how you try telling our poet or his student about his commenting style, he is not gonna change a bit .... so dont waste your energy trying ....

I have come to realise that if there is no DP's comment in an image, then the image can either be OK or the image sucks so badly that he doesnt even bother to make any comment. And for those images which has his comment, i guess, to him at least, there is still some hope/room for improvement.:think: So let's look at the positive side of things.....

But frankly, it is still so much better to read his comments than to have those blood-brothers making those flowery supporting comments. - which i feel is very pathetic when it is obvious that some of the images really suck big time! But when the image is really good, of course such support statements are welcome.

:sweat:

All my thanks go out to Canonized, student, jdredd, microcosm, sehsuan, simon80, LTB, Deadpoet, Reliance, fairy, etc. :D

lee...I know you're a newbie, and I think overall the forum had been very kind to you ever since the stephanie and yiming thread..but

Just a note:

I believe all shots is about respect. Respect towards the model, towards your skills as a photographer. In short, treat your pictures with respect, do Quality Checks, do your best to make her look the way you wanted to look (minus the primal urges and needs).

I know she's pretty, she's vivacious and so on..but doesn't mean you have to flood us with a ton of photographs that we could see you didn't bother to QC or even research how to make it even better for EACH photograph. To me, and many others, that's disrespect, firstly to yourself and secondly towards the model. Photography is not simply snap and shoot and tada! Masterpiece! Even if you're a newbie, effort is often shown through photographs, we could see.

By the way,
Could I be unrestrained?

What in hell is this? 34 pictures of her showing her in awkward postures, harsh flashes to the point I could see sweat pores on her face literally. Guide her to show what you think its her best features, not blasely point and shoot. If she poses, think how it could be further manipulated to reflect what you think about her. Frankly all I see is just speaks 'sex'. And even that is not refined further except you probably got too excited pressing the shutter.

Sorry to say, but I shall adopt DP persona (sorry doc):

All those pics belong in the bin. They suck.

Put . in. the . effort. to make her look good.
Put . in. the . effort. to make sure each photograph you post LOOKS good to you.
Put . in. the . effort. to go to the point where you feel you did your damn best and you don't care what others say.

Show her , and yourself respect.

Hehe, thanks, Wisp. Your comments are from the bottom of your heart, I know. Cool down, pal, take it easy. Have a beer. :cheers:

It's okay. I tend to be straightforward, even in real life. You're allowed to say the same thing to me too if I go below standard.

all your pictures are soft or out of proper focus...maybe is ur camera? go have it checked. Secondly ur exposure is a little under or over. Go do some post processing. Minus out more of the grey.

haha, dun post all next time ar.. post only the nicest pics to inspire us ya?

if you wish to continue your debate, please do so in another thread in kopitiam.
This is just a reminder to some of you who love to OT and argue aggressively with your points of view. I dont think it is fair to the TS and so I open a thread in kopitiam and invite all of you to continue there ..... everyone is welcome to say your piece, and of course can take off your gloves .... :think:
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=2506652#post2506652

So calling people's photo "Sucks" is refined language?

So do you expect people o take you seriously if you use language like that?

Trash belongs to pigs. Do you not think pigs and trash belongs together? A person is known by what comes out of him.

And fishmonger's wives have bad language? Wow! You said it!

not wanting to OT this anymore.. ill take this to kopitiam..

#12 is great. :)

super exposure, sharpness and composition (nice and tight). veron looks totally beautiful there.

Thanks to zaren, Areality, Pablo, canonphotographerL, microcosm, judge dredd, mattlock, student, bwilly, Arexer, Fiip, etc. #^_^#

----------------------------------------------------------------------
OT-ing...... :hung:

The model is very pretty imho...nice try there... :) there are more room for improvement and we shld learn from each other rather den spamming and flaming...:nono:

and to leejay. please stand up for yourself, ask them for some examples and suggestions, of what can probably be corrected. and maybe you should just link your photos to an album and do as suggested, too, post only 3-5 here, since they're mostly repeated.

veronica is a beautiful model i do agree, and some of these are really not very flattering... anyway do some post processing, play around abit in photoshop, im sure you'll get something better than this. :)

and to leejay. please stand up for yourself, ask them for some examples and suggestions, of what can probably be corrected. and maybe you should just link your photos to an album and do as suggested, too, post only 3-5 here, since they're mostly repeated.

veronica is a beautiful model i do agree, and some of these are really not very flattering... anyway do some post processing, play around abit in photoshop, im sure you'll get something better than this. :)

Yep! Thanks a lot, pal! You're a kind friend! :D

sep30_545sm.jpg

sep30_544sm.jpg

sep30_496sm.jpg

The model is very pretty imho...nice try there... :) there are more room for improvement and we shld learn from each other rather den spamming and flaming...

True! Thanks a lot, pal! ^_^ Good night!

sep30_177sm.jpg

sep30_518sm.jpg

sep30_502sm.jpg

sep30_499labelsm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.