Charby's Photo Sessions - Jac

Status
Not open for further replies.
if being blunt and telling the truth is considered a rude post, then by all means.
if not, dont be gay. if you really care for him, tell him his mistakes, let him change

Being blunt and telling the truth isn't rude. But Digging up old post and being personal is!

the biggest sissy is you. bootlicker. what im doing is right and i know it. so i'll be here until his work gets better, then my job is done. but from the way i see it now, his work can not get better. unless he listens

What do u mean now? You are looking at things 2 yrs back. Your clock spoilt?

good model, good location. but bad pics. you blew it, again

well as i stated in previous posts, put up some of your works if you're indeed that good to stake your claim!! going around digging out old threads is nothing better than messing up this subforum..

the biggest sissy is you. bootlicker. what im doing is right and i know it. so i'll be here until his work gets better, then my job is done. but from the way i see it now, his work can not get better. unless he listens

?? then your job is done ?? you mean this is a job? Your Job is to keep pointing out mistakes and not correcting mistakes??

Status
Not open for further replies.