Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Teoh

Staff member
Oct 16, 2004
Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
Hi all

I will be organising a trip to Changi Boardwalk on 23 Apr 2005. Currently, I need to know if you prefer a morning or evening outing. A few pictures I have taken

7.jpg

13.jpg

5.jpg

For those who want to see the evening shoots, please refer to this thread.

Please use the poll to indicate your the timing. Will close by this weekend 17 Apr 2005.

Cheers
John

sil said:
sorry to ask, where is the boardwalk located? Thanks.

hehe john, maybe u can add in a map here for those who dun know the location :)

ivan said:
hehe john, maybe u can add in a map here for those who dun know the location :)

Here's the link. The map can be found in Annex 1 and additional information can be found in it too.

Cheers
John

It just near my work place but I am working that day morning, half day.
So evening will be good. ;)

The mood of taking the area will be best on evening time. At least the sun is not that harsh. ;)

natnivek said:
Hmmm... Not very sure about this, but there's no chance of a sunrise shoot at Changi right? :dunno:

er.... the sun rises from the east right?

changi is east right?

hmmm... no sunrise shoot?

hmmm why ah?

natnivek said:
Hmmm... Not very sure about this, but there's no chance of a sunrise shoot at Changi right? :dunno:

I dare to say the BEST spot for sunrise in sg is at Changi Beach, 2nd is Pasir Ris beach :D

Next saturday ah! Onz lar!!!
This weekend have some boat/jetski/ski action at Sentosa!!! Go Go Go!
Hahaha.. I very excited cos i bought the membership.. $15 only.. unlimited entry, free bus too kekekekekekeke

Was there this Feb in the evening, sunset really fast like in less than 10min. so be prepared. The ray from the sun is very strong too.
might be better for Sun rise - anyone could feedback on sun rise ?

Unable to make it if the day is set on next saturda. My office is moving, so.... :( .. sad

Nevertheless, the area will not run off. I will visit there in near future

josho said:
Unable to make it if the day is set on next saturda. My office is moving, so.... :( .. sad

Nevertheless, the area will not run off. I will visit there in near future

Ok. Happy Office Moving. New office nearer to CP ;)

Cheers
John

natnivek said:
Then I'm mistaken... ;) Thanks for the correction. :)

Go GO GO!!!!! :thumbsup:

Changi Broad walk is not at changi beach. You can take sunrise at changi beach, but if i am not wrong, most part of the broadwalk you will not be looking east but at Ubin...

rhair78 said:
Next saturday ah! Onz lar!!!
This weekend have some boat/jetski/ski action at Sentosa!!! Go Go Go!
Hahaha.. I very excited cos i bought the membership.. $15 only.. unlimited entry, free bus too kekekekekekeke

details?

great....i stay in the east.....so would love to go.....think evening will be more scenic though.....

tkp77 said:
People,

I will be going to changi broad walk on this Sunday,17 April with a group of friends.... Anyone interested?? can meet up at changi point at 5pm.

Cheers,
Francis Tan.

Hehehe.... I was also thinking of going this Sunday to take a look where are the good spot for sunset. Will meet you then.

Cheers
John

23 Apr 2005 still on boh?
if not, I will arrange my own appointment liao.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.