Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah...after seeing some of the gurus' shots, makes u wanna go back and try out the angles, the exposures all those. haha...

jonnie84 said:
yeah...after seeing some of the gurus' shots, makes u wanna go back and try out the angles, the exposures all those. haha...
so lets go back and shoot again how ? :think:

maybe i will organise again in april what do u guys think ?

yup let go back and shoot

my humble shot for last sun

changi1.jpg

serchim said:

changi1.jpg

I like the tone of the coulds... :thumbsup:

serchim said:

changi1.jpg
looks special ! are u using any special filter ?

S11loop said:

yeah lets go back n shoot again. april ah...not sure if i'm free... exam period for me. :(

well...but i guess taking half day off should be ok. haha...:sweat:

S11loop said:

Great! I felt i didn't do justice to the place... this time must really take better pictures of the surroundings as well... April should fine with me...:thumbsup:

S11loop said:
looks special ! are u using any special filter ?

no special filter. just ND graduate and 81C. it is the best i can squeeze out from the sunset then

Wld love 2 join u gurus, but got too many plans in Apr liao.......... will see how once u fix the dates.

Btw, Festard, ur No. 3 pix nice lei :thumbsup:

Anyone got comments/feedback on Canon A610? tot of buying it for a start.

Sorry took so long to post. I couldn't get a decent photos of the boardwalk, instead i got this shot somewhere along the beach. Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.
Changi_Beach1

hsks said:
Sorry took so long to post. I couldn't get a decent photos of the boardwalk, instead i got this shot somewhere along the beach. Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.
Changi_Beach1
cant see

hsks said:
Changi_Beach1.jpg

like this?

Yes, thanks Pai.

no problem.

you went there today is it? at first i thought it's shots from the 12/3 outing, then thought can't be the sky such a nice blue... cos sun already setting that day...

Status
Not open for further replies.