Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klose said:
How long is the ride to Tampines from City Hall? Will be around that area in the afternoon ;)

abt 35mins

Du noe if OT but also dun noe where appropriate :p

S11LoopBagLowRes.jpg

Leinaj said:
Du noe if OT but also dun noe where appropriate :p

S11LoopBagLowRes.jpg
wah lau eh ... omg advertisement again :embrass:

Leinaj said:
:sticktong bored ma, nothing to take, switch to product advert

since wen de outing become Changi Bored Walk? :bsmilie:

sORe-EyEz said:
since wen de outing become Changi Bored Walk? :bsmilie:

Its at Changi but not boardwalk location, the sun wasn't up so no sunset. Nothing captures my attention except that ... :p

longkangman said:
Hello anybody home? Those already done with the PS one pls post leh....?
home liao but post already also like that maybe nobody bother to see or give comment so think wont post la ;p

Wah u folks so fast, damn tomolo gotta work ... feeling beri shack from the day's outing but its fun though and for the first time, the sun did set at Boardwalk ... giggle. My first truly sunset at boardwalk but first .... a unique shot wif my new macro by koelsch on raptor84 reflecting me :

LeiNajBoardwalkLowRes01.jpg

LeiNajBoardwalkLowRes011.jpg

LeiNajBoardwalkLowRes012.jpg

LeiNajBoardwalkLowRes013.jpg

LeiNajBoardwalkLowRes014.jpg

Feel free to critique ... its a learning journey

longkangman said:
waulau eh.. like that said I too lazy to open PS lah. See lah.;p

ok post those not using filter first. :thumbsd:

_DSC4171.jpg

_DSC4174.jpg

I like ur picture so much, the right exposure, right angle and they seem to smooth and serene :thumbsup:

S11loop said:
home liao but post already also like that maybe nobody bother to see or give comment so think wont post la ;p

wei bro, I and a lot of folks will see, in fact looking forward to seeing ur slides too. Post le ... I promise will see tomolo when i wake up :sweat:

i think i'm not posting again. HAHA damn lazy and so many mossie bites again :cry:

shall post tml morning or whatever time i wakeup tml :bsmilie:

lilid70ssmall.jpg

Super newbie shot from me of lili , she's so happy with her new toy ... Welcome to the darkside :bsmilie:

sorry ah pls teach me

S11loop said:
lilid70ssmall.jpg

Super newbie shot from me of lili , she's so happy with her new toy ... Welcome to the darkside :bsmilie:

sorry ah pls teach me

where got newbie shot?! :cry:

finished editing but super lazy to upload into photobucket. haha.

DSC_3998abs.jpg

Newbie shot No.2 , newbie dont know how to use filter thats why never use sorry ah pls teach

Status
Not open for further replies.