CF card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stupidbear

Oct 9, 2005
Paya Lebar
What is the brand of CF cards that you would PREFER ? Any preference in the brand of CF card for cameras?

Kingston! Gd brand. Sandisk oso not bad

have always been a Lexar user for my nikon bodies, Sandisk on my moblie.. hahahaa

recently tried the sandisk extreme III series... very quick, supposedly around 20mb/sec write speeds... twice as fast as what my older gen card. i'm no expert but it was quite quick, and with prices of these coming down, i'd suggest giving it a try if you want a fast card and willing to pay a bit more. :thumbsup:

stupidbear said:
What is the brand of CF cards that you would PREFER ? Any preference in the brand of CF card for cameras?

Sandisk Extreme is my preference. Fast enough for me shooting at 8fps in sports.
Check the speed of your camera and the speed of the card. It should match more or less evenly. A very fast card will not be optimised in a slow cam. A fast cam is not optimised by a slow card.

tOGGY said:
Sandisk Extreme is my preference. Fast enough for me shooting at 8fps in sports.
Check the speed of your camera and the speed of the card. It should match more or less evenly. A very fast card will not be optimised in a slow cam. A fast cam is not optimised by a slow card.

Oooooooooo . noted!

Status
Not open for further replies.