CF Card Reader Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

chenchengcai

Jan 1, 2004
Hi everyone,

When I copy many photos into CF Card at once using a CF Card Reader, Some photos become corrupted - photos still can be opened, except there is big visible lines across those photos indicating write error during copy. :cry:

Anyone encounter this problem before?
Anyone using the white color "iWill 6in1 Card Reader" and having same problem?

:gbounce:

chenchengcai said:
Hi everyone,

When I copy many photos into CF Card at once using a CF Card Reader, Some photos become corrupted - photos still can be opened, except there is big visible lines across those photos indicating write error during copy. :cry:

hmmm....... Were the photos already corrupted when you copy them?

By the way you describe, it seems to be your card reader causing the problem?

How bout trying to copy small bulks and trying to see whether the problem persists and also trying with another Card on the same reader to isolate the defective item?

:D

chenchengcai said:
Hi everyone,

Did you try inserting back the CF card into your camera and download it? Most prob the reader is faulty. Sometimes certain brand of CF card is not compatible with some card reader. I encounter something similiar before due to different brand of my CF card.

Status
Not open for further replies.