1. icarus
2. hazekang
3. Obewan
4. catchlights (tentatively?)
5. Sjourn (tentatively?)

Hello, Tavy here. Can i join?

tavy said:
Hello, Tavy here. Can i join?

You are most welcome to join! Btw, remember to bring your photos from your KK trip :D

icarus said:
You are most welcome to join! Btw, remember to bring your photos from your KK trip :D

No bring KK photos cannot join... :bsmilie:
Just kidding.
Wat is KK btw ??

I wish I can join but 6PM still at Changi, by the time I reach its should be pitch dark already.

hahaha~ I haven't sent for the print yet! How's about online copy? You could take a look from the link below:

http://www.tavycamp.com

(ha~ the webserver is a bit slow...you might need to wait for a while)

Yup~ Yup~ How can i contact you all? Can i have splutter's contact number? so i could PM you my name, nick and contact number.

obewan said:
No bring KK photos cannot join... :bsmilie:
Just kidding.
Wat is KK btw ??

hahaha~ KK is Kota Kinabalu. :)

Can I call u the night before say, 3am? haha, up for this outing.

thanks~ :) contact number is easier coz i knock off at 6.00pm. i might a bit late. I will contact you when i reach...

Splutter said:
Come join us!

Participants :
1. icarus
2. hazekang
3. Obewan
5. Sjourn (tentatively?)

Participants :
1. icarus
2. hazekang
3. Obewan
5. Sjourn (tentatively?)
6. Tavy

hey, i haven't updated my CBD photos for a while too.. ahhaha.. but unfortunately i never seem to be able to get there on time on a weekday becos of work, and on weekend there aren't that many lights on, less pple work on weekends..

anyone ever tried a SUNRISE from that place? the sun will be behind you when u shoot, and if there's a nice blue sky, u'll get a very well lit city and a nice sky!

for sunset, usually the buildings are in silhouette, unless there a dramatic sky, the photos (for mine anyway!) turn out just ho-hum..

good luck to you guys tomorrow!! :thumbsup:

Splutter said:
You dun have to have my number to pm me wat ;)
Anyway, my contact is 98157341. Anyone interested to join tml last min or lost can give me a ring ya?

hhahaha~ my colleague just laugh on me as i come out from "Kampung". hahahah....

Participants :
1. icarus
2. hazekang
3. Obewan
5. Sjourn (tentatively?)
6. Tavy
7. Big Kahuna (Tentative, only knock off at 6pm, can wait for me until 6.30?)

Splutter said:
No prob man! I usually sleep after 3am :bsmilie:
Ops! I better dun let u have my no then. hahaha

See if I could join you all, will let you know at 6am then (hopefully you have fell asleep by then while I just wake up);)

Status
Not open for further replies.