Caucasian beat singapore girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how did it ended? There are already 49 pages in HWZ and mostly it is gossips. Did the police come?

Here we go again.

Can someone please explain what race has to do with this?

Here we go again.

Can someone please explain what race has to do with this?

yes indeed. because from what i see it has nothing to do with it. just a bunch of individuals in an escalating situation.

All I see are stinkaporeans manhandling a women and a caucasian.

BTW, isn't it a crime here to do things that can cause racial disharmony? :sweatsm:

wa, if i write about rhinos stealing my cookies in my blog, people will take it to be true? :devil:

nice.

that's only one side of the story. now if only the rhinos could defend themselves, like how their horns prevent them from eating cookies.

but oh well, some people really believe what they like to believe.. their lives are not full of drama, so they would like to organise lynch mobs in some bizarre secret fantasy world :devil::devil: or is it because girl pretty, then try to get into good books by helping? :devil: i can just as easily swear and claim, it's a free world where i can spit all the rubbish and toxic verse i want to. you can easily see how it could work the other way; girl provokes guy's gf, because buay song guy's race.. blah blah blah. of course VIOLENCE is always the wrong answer, and whatever the case i would expect that he will be punished if he did exert any force as claimed by the "victims". note the use of inverted commas. i would never pass judgement based on one party's words until i've seen both sides, or there is strong evidence to suggest a certain scenario.

i find it very disturbing though. does anyone realise that attention on expats/caucasians in singapore has suddenly jumped exponentially since the trishaw incident? i do hope no one is just stirring up trouble for the sake of some personal agenda, or this is perhaps their secret chance to get back at all the sore points they have with life. we've seen it all turn ugly before, in small degrees, in large degrees, why is the first instinct to hoot people?

to be honest, i watched the video, if i had people yelling THIS IS SINGAPORE in my face, i would run away too. as much as i'd like to side with my countrymen, i'm thinking that the behaviour of the guy acting like some gangster and making angry hand gestures right "in your face" of the caucasian guy is almost as bad. in a worked up situation, being worked up is even worse.

but that poor boy, really not worth it, want to get into trouble because of woman, find prettier one laaaaaa

Nope, I do not think Caucasians are attracting negative attention from the public, at least not those whom I work with. On the other hand you are suggesting otherwise, what is your encounters or experiences to suggest so?

To be honest, I think those Singaporeans guys appearing in the clip are well behaved, beside being a bit agitated. There is no violence in the scene, they are simply asking for cooperation from the Caucasian by staying put and wait for the arrival of the authority. It is the couple who is trying to get away despite given verbal request to stay. This set off the strong statement "This is Singapore". We have our set of laws which is very different from theirs and I guess that is what the Singapore man is trying to bring across. You and I did not see how the Caucasian man handled the school girls but those Singapore man did, so I do not think they have over reacted to the situation, they even suggested the alleged couple to stay in the POSB kiosk to avoid further confrontation but did you see who refused the offer?

Making a comparison from your book, what kind of treatment will Asians get given the same situation in places like UK or US?

What are your suggesting in your last statement? The girl is ugly or it is ok to do it for a prettier lady?

Nope, I do not think Caucasians are attracting negative attention from the public, at least not those whom I work with. On the other hand you are suggesting otherwise, what is your encounters or experiences to suggest so?

To be honest, I think those Singaporeans guys appearing in the clip are well behaved, beside being a bit agitated. There is no violence in the scene, they are simply asking for cooperation from the Caucasian by staying put and wait for the arrival of the authority. It is the couple who is trying to get away despite given verbal request to stay. This set off the strong statement "This is Singapore". We have our set of laws which is very different from theirs and I guess that is what the Singapore man is trying to bring across. You and I did not see how the Caucasian man handled the school girls but those Singapore man did, so I do not think they have over reacted to the situation, they even suggest the alleged couple to stay in the POSB kiosk to avoid further confrontation but did you see who refused the offer?

Making a comparison from your book, what kind of treatment will Asians get given the same situation in places like UK or US?

What are your suggesting in your last statement? The girl is ugly or it is ok to do it for a prettier lady?

That's the only bit i disagree with. You can see from the vid that the people involved are in a screaming match especially since the caucasian appears to be submissive. Regardless of the situation i think its inexcuseable for someone to start screaming at him in people be it in singapore or else where.

That's the only bit i disagree with. You can see from the vid that the people involved are in a screaming match especially since the caucasian appears to be submissive. Regardless of the situation i think its inexcuseable for someone to start screaming at him in people be it in singapore or else where.

Yes, I agreed that screaming is unnecessary and the Caucasian does appeared to be submissive.

The situation is abit chaotic all because of the woman in Red. Her actions and words has attracted the unwelcoming treatment, while those man are trying hard to manage the situation.
If I were there, I will take her out first and the situation will be under control.
Giving them the benefit of doubt, had they saw how the school girls were manhandled, they have really kept their cool.

I was replying to that poster who appeared to say that the only information available is from the video and he saw nothing wrong with it. I was saying that there's another narrated account as well. Of course that narrated account may be fictitious, exaggerated or simply made up.

That said, it does beg the question of the blogger's motives for cooking up such a storm, especially since the only evidence which currently appears to be available is coming from the blogger herself. Unless she knows the couple personally, or perhaps simply wished to create trouble with a false story, the circumstances does lean towards believing rather than disbelieving her based on a balance of probabilities.

In my view however, the reaction of the caucassian and his companion in the video does appear to be guilty conscious - the man especially. The woman appears to be more proactive at defending herself, but also does appear, aggressively guilty.

As for 2 sides to a story, yeap I suppose after the police arrive, the couple can give their side of the story as well, for now, we do not have it. We may very well change our opinion after hearing it.

you of all people should know that there's 2 sides to a story. All the blogger is doing is trying to stir up people's hostilty towards caucasians after the recent other incident by soliciting pity and the mob went straight for it.

poor caucasian, i think he will no doudt fly back his former country. its not jus 1 ugly S'porean- a mob. reminds me of zombies.... :thumbsd:

I was replying to that poster who appeared to say that the only information available is from the video and he saw nothing wrong with it. I was saying that there's another narrated account as well. Of course that narrated account may be fictitious, exaggerated or simply made up.

That said, it does beg the question of the blogger's motives for cooking up such a storm, especially since the only evidence which currently appears to be available is coming from the blogger herself. Unless she knows the couple personally, or perhaps simply wished to create trouble with a false story, the circumstances does lean towards believing rather than disbelieving her based on a balance of probabilities.

In my view however, the reaction of the caucassian and his companion in the video does appear to be guilty conscious - the man especially. The woman appears to be more proactive at defending herself, but also does appear, aggressively guilty.

As for 2 sides to a story, yeap I suppose after the police arrive, the couple can give their side of the story as well, for now, we do not have it. We may very well change our opinion after hearing it.

ah ok thanks for clarifying. apologies if you felt like i was jumping on you :)

poor caucasian, i think he will no doudt fly back his former country. its not jus 1 ugly S'porean- a mob. reminds me of zombies.... :thumbsd:

If you watched closely again, you will realise it is between two men and the couple, the rest is crowd and definitely not a mod.

It is good for them to fly back, because with their shown behaviour, they are not welcomed here as well.

If you watched closely again, you will realise it is between two men and the couple, the rest is crowd and definitely not a mod.

It is good for them to fly back, because with their shown behaviour, they are not welcomed here as well.

ok i think u r rite about those "innocent bystanders"... :rolleyes:

welcome to $'pore! :rolleyes: i think he sure felt our "warm" welcome.... :ipuke:

it's clear the whole thing started becos people who accidentally bump into others tend to ignore it (esp in crowded places) and never apologize.
we all should learn to recognize that even a slight bump can be quite irritating and so apologizing immediately on the spot can be helpful to avoid such unhappy incidents.

having said that, the woman in the video clearly demonstrated her lack of character, by claiming defendent when seeing the majority sides the younger gals.

I've encountered before such ladies who blatantly denies their wrong doing. Makes me wonder what is wrong w their brains/upbringing.

This thread is closed and we will remove future threads on this topic as it does not benefit locals or foreigners when discussions like this are debated online - it will almost always end up with one or both parties being riled up for no reason.

Also to note, the previous thread was closed & deleted by the threadstarter himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.