[catseye] - A Photo (or more) A Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha Latte... okies. :bsmilie: got more class in this shot now. :bsmilie: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

17 February 2006

Looked out of my window and saw this bird .... luckily got the 300mm lens on!

PICT7866bird.jpg

nice shot...but honestly they look better in real person than in photo :sweatsm:

18 March 2006

Just got myself the 100-300mm APO from a very friendly CSer a few days back.

Took it out for a spin yesterday at the Budget Terminal Tour ... and caught this shooting for a movie/serial at T1.

Pix taken RAW, without flash at ISO800. Exif intact .... not sure why still cannot achieve the sharpness of some posted by other CSers.

Sorry, "mountain turtle" here for I am not updated with the Asian movie/drama scene ... can anybody ID this actress?

PICT9276.jpg

catseye said:
18 March 2006

Just got myself the 100-300mm APO from a very friendly CSer a few days back.

Took it out for a spin yesterday at the Budget Terminal Tour ... and caught this shooting for a movie/serial at T1.

Pix taken RAW, without flash at ISO800. Exif intact .... not sure why still cannot achieve the sharpness of some posted by other CSers.

Sorry, "mountain turtle" here for I am not updated with the Asian movie/drama scene ... can anybody ID this actress?

PICT9276.jpg

oh mine.. issit charmine sheh? hongkong actress sia. she come singapore for??:sweatsm:

8 April 2006

Had the opportunity to attend a company event at Las Vegas and followed by a personal trip to the Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon.

This is to kickstart the series ... hopefully it brings back pleasant memories for those who has been there.

Pix of the fountain at the Bellagio. Was very crowded, pix was taken handheld, no post processing.

PICT0010rs2s.jpg

catseye said:
8 April 2006

Had the opportunity to attend a company event at Las Vegas and followed by a personal trip to the Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon.

This is to kickstart the series....

Pix of the fountain at the Bellagio. Was very crowded, pix was taken handheld, no post processing.

PICT0010rs2s.jpg
nice handheld shot! :thumbsup:
so how's ur trip? nice?!

choo, thanks for viewing.

need to bumpup the ISO to 800 and open the aperture wide for most of my night shots, so sacrifricing on sharpness and noise.

actually it's pretty hectic ... you know how corporate events go ... not much different from a packaged tour!

Now trying to settle down ... I got to clean up my 20G of RAW and video files and filter the few snaps that can make CS.

Stay tune.

choo you are so kind.

Yes, unfortunately all the shots are handheld as I left the tripod in the hotel room ... well the power of KM AS!

As the ISO is pushed up to 800, it does look a wee bit grainy.

Thanks for viewing.

catseye said:
8 April 2006

This is to kickstart the series ... hopefully it brings back pleasant memories for those who has been there.

PICT0010rs2s.jpg

wow sin city! :thumbsup: wish i could be there

Status
Not open for further replies.