casual shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expiredyoghurt said:
haiz ... was walking to the bus stop from my jc this afternoon ... had my cam with me and decided i'd do some street shooting since i'm out of the house and got my cam =P ... was shooting some construction ... then some guy walked in front of the contruction then turned and stared at me :what: ... and started shouting at me :S .. asking me what i was shooting and why and blah blah blah ... just told him its my hobby and smiled at him ... he told me to be careful and watch out ... :dunno: then walked away ...

is that a normal occurance for street shooters?

The construction site probably got illegal workers or something.

Expiredyoghurt said:
haiz ... was walking to the bus stop from my jc this afternoon ... had my cam with me and decided i'd do some street shooting since i'm out of the house and got my cam =P ... was shooting some construction ... then some guy walked in front of the contruction then turned and stared at me :what: ... and started shouting at me :S .. asking me what i was shooting and why and blah blah blah ... just told him its my hobby and smiled at him ... he told me to be careful and watch out ... :dunno: then walked away ...

Never argue with them, just smile and walk away. (Unless u have a .45 with u :)) :devil:

drumma said:
i think so... but anyway, want to join us tml?! :D
it's lonely to shoot alone..

nah .. student ..A levels ... bad grades ... tough life ... =/

icarus said:
Never argue with them, just smile and walk away. (Unless u have a .45 with u :)) :devil:

good advice =P ... i think i'll heed it next time =)

i'm ok. icarus is ok.. u ok? kit kat ok? simon? we will go town? city hall, suntec, esplanade, benjamin sheares bridge... another more ideas?

I am here ..
I meeting a CSer at raffles mrt at 12+ for lunch .. then i will shoot from there ..
probably shoot till late afternoon. Go PSS collect nikon Tshirt.

At 6plus got lesson. Cant join u guys for nite shoot

simon

Date: 19/05/2005
Time: 6pm
Venue: City Hall MRT
Shooting Area: Benjamin S Bridge/Merlion/Esplanade/other city buildings

1) Drumma
2) Hazekang
3) icarus
4)
5)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

wah 6pm knock off 6pm reach city hall ah?
abit hard leh, even a jedi cannot teleport....
gona reach by 6.15 mayb if i take the train....

Kitkat u joining us?
;)

Expiredyoghurt said:

Hey, don't worry about it. Its normal :)
I was shooting in the wet market in Little India this morning and got told off by this Malay/India? butcher. He gave me a little education on courtesy but I did asked for permission before I shoot.....not sure why, I was not even shooting him :dunno:

Just brush it off, I had a good time shooting the fishmongers though....even engaged them in a chat and learnt abit about their lives :D

drumma said:
kitkat M.I.A..

Just manage to access the net.

What time u guys staying tonite ? i may be working late lor

Status
Not open for further replies.