Casual Botanic Photo Outing - All are welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

sulhan

May 11, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.md-sulhan.com
Hi Everyone,

I will be going to Botanic tomorrow for a free and easy shoot in the morning. Plan to be there say around 7.30am till about 10 to 11am.

Will be shooting Digital and Film. Newbies are welcome to join. I'm ain no Insect expert ...am learning myslef too.....so come join me don't shy.

I would like to share a location where you can find a frog colony. There you can find those colorful green frogs....

So here is the details for those wanna join....
- Meeting Venue : Sundial Lily Pond
- Time : 7.45-8.00 (will walk over to the Frog colony pond - orchestra stage pond)
- Attire : Pretty enough to attract Insects....juz kidding

Well....hope to see you tomorrow.......for those wanna confirm.....do PM me.....

regards,
Sulhan

Hi Larry....

I saw the post and thats why i kinda decide to go a week before.... so that those photogs can try out the settigns and try to shoot with their equipment once through and see if they need to correct their skills or equipment setup...

Most of the time, if you go for a photoshoot aiming for entry to competition......you may need to go there more than once to correct first trip screw ups......

So anyway.......as this is my usual...Saturday morning routine...so i tot it would be an opportunity to meet up with CS members too...

Regards,
me

OH!!! sorry!!! Dagger's outing is next week!!! thought it was tomorrow... paiseh paiseh, my bad ;p

Yo brudder...

Even tho I'll not be there physically, but fred not.. I'll always be there in your mind... all you have to do is think of mi and I'll appear in your mind......;)

Anyway......

Last two weeks I met Munfai.......at the ECO garden. And also checked out the Exhibition ....by the Nature Photography Society...

Due to the sars thingy....the crowd at botanic seem to be more these days.....

regards,
Sulhan....

More is an understatement...I was there on 1st of May at 8am in the morning...guess wat....the carpark was full...security guards had to be called to control traffic....with the gardens many pple all over....not much of peace and quiet to shoot anything....sigh....:(

Originally posted by Buzz
More is an understatement...I was there on 1st of May at 8am in the morning...guess wat....the carpark was full...security guards had to be called to control traffic....with the gardens many pple all over....not much of peace and quiet to shoot anything....sigh....:(

yes, same as last weekend's noon.....went there no place to park.....try my luck over at Eco lake area and lucky can squeeze my big van into a little corner.......lottsa people also making shoot-out a little not that peaceful.:cool:
guess most of the people prefer outdoor activities then shopping with the sar thing around.:rolleyes:

Hmmm very crowded? Then switch mode!! From macro mode to streetshoot mode :)

Status
Not open for further replies.