CASIO Exilim User Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenarrow2k4

Nov 1, 2004
Northern Singapore
Hmm, looks like there's no Casio Users Group in here. Let start one with me being the first thread starter :D . Got myself a Casio Exilim EX-1000 while at HK a few days back. Comes with many freebies. Going to give this babe a run.

greenarrow2k4 said:
Hmm, looks like there's no Casio Users Group in here. Let start one with me being the first thread starter :D . Got myself a Casio Exilim EX-1000 while at HK a few days back. Comes with many freebies. Going to give this babe a run.

halo, i bought a z1000 too abt 2 months ago for family use. took quite a bit of shots during my europe trip and till now still satisfy with the color except that i prefer more manual control. hee... maybe i'm a control freak. hahaha... hope u enjoy it. ;)

new user! just got z700 last weekend. so far haven't got chance to shoot it yet..

i have the s600. bought about half a year ago.
was great at first but soon realised its limitations and got a dslr last week. :bsmilie:

i using the z850 ! loving it :heart:

I use a S100....I think its the oldest Exilim here now.

Mine's an exilim ex-z70. :)

Has anyone increased their sharpness, saturation, and contrast settings and gotten satisfactory results from those adjustments? All along I'm shooting without tampering those settings.

Wow .. never expect so many EXilim users here :D I've a Canon A95 and is giving me problem. The screen is having a cyna line ontop when switch on. Will be going down to the service center.

Btw, where can I find a 2.8 screen protector for my new babe?

sounds good to me. but got warrenty or AM support?

have a S-600 for my family use.
great and slim P&S camera :thumbsup:

i have the s600. bought about half a year ago.
was great at first but soon realised its limitations and got a dslr last week. :bsmilie:

You expected an Exilim to match a DSLR? :eek:

I have an Exilim EX-S3. No optical zoom, but discrete and easy to carry.
Great for shooting 'from the hip'. Images are a little noisy, but they print quite acceptably to 4R.

Battery life is a little wanting, though. Fortunately, there are aftermarket NP-20 batteries available here.

Hello all! Anyone want to let go of a Z600? Preferably not silver in colour. Good price and good shape ok?

not very sure anyone using exlim camera has this problem. recently When i on my z1000, it prompts me to set the language and the time. when i on the next time, it prompts me the same thing again. It seems that the settings are not saved. pls advice if u have encountered this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.