Casio Exilim card camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaann

Aug 12, 2002
West
Visit site
Anyone has the new Casio Exilim Card Camera?? Is it good?? It is only 1.2 mega pixels. Wonder if the pics look nice??

hmmm...looks like everyone is using a professional digi or manual camera...:p

I think is interpolated to 2 megapixels, but you got to know what you are looking for, if you require certain functions like close up, optical zoom. dont get the camera, but if its the ease of use and portability that you are after. I think is a good camera

I am using it i must say the 4R print out is pretty impressive! just got the print out from fujifilm. the mp3 was good too never expect the sound quality to be so good... was worth the money! :D

thanks, rubric..it's a very useful piece of information...;p..i just heard from friend that i can find this new model at suntec computer exhibition..duno what comex or something like that...will find time to go down this weekend if possible...:devil: :devil:

realli? i went down just now but i dun see any i saw the old model which i was using....

ohhh..u're having the Exilim camera?? that's good...how do u find this camera?? i wanted to buy but cos no zoom and only 1.2 megapix..i am quite reluctant to buy it...tell me more abt this camera if u can...if possible, can show me some pics??...:devil: :devil:

cimg0007.jpg

cimg0007.jpg

Changi Coast Road
CIMG0001.JPG

CIMG0010.JPG

some of the pictures taken with Exilim but this is all using the 1.3MPixel but reduced to be view online by the way my exilim support 2Mpixel
CIMG0020.JPG

sort of macro mode??

Originally posted by noritaka
CIMG0020.JPG

sort of macro mode??
Seems like the soil was the one in focus
;p

yupe... it is heheh:D

Status
Not open for further replies.