Case Logic bags

Tucksoon

Dec 15, 2003
While I was shopping for camera bags in Funan I noticed Case Logic store at level 1. I did a bit research online and realised many top selling camera bags in Amazon are from Case Logic. I had a look and feel of their camera bags and they seemed pretty good. Some of their bags are not cheap though. A medium size sling is $200+

Any bro and sis can share their experience with Case Logic products? :)

While I was shopping for camera bags in Funan I noticed Case Logic store at level 1. I did a bit research online and realised many top selling camera bags in Amazon are from Case Logic. I had a look and feel of their camera bags and they seemed pretty good. Some of their bags are not cheap though. A medium size sling is $200+

Feels pretty good and some of their models look a lot like Kata bags, maybe you can compare price before buying.

Feels pretty good and some of their models look a lot like Kata bags, maybe you can compare price before buying.

Alrighty. I have not actually used the popular Thinktank, Kata or Lowepro camera bag yet (still using the free 5MDH) so I'm not exactly sure what makes a good bag...hehe

IIRC, Case Logic started way back in the early 90s making CD folders and cell phone cases. In USA, they are actually quite cheap, thus gaining a lot of market share in those simple cases and folders. I've seen their camera bags, and I do not think they are as good as lowepro, kata or thinktank though.

Last edited:
IIRC, Case Logic started way back in the early 90s making CD folders and cell phone cases. In USA, they are actually quite cheap, thus gaining a lot of market share in those simple cases and folders. I've seen their camera bags, and I do not think they are as good as lowepro, kata or thinktank though.

I see. I think I will still go for the popular brands recommended by everybody here. I also noticed prices of their products in Amazon is pretty low. I guess marked up a lot here. But they do have offers sometimes. Before I bought 600D I bought a laptop sleeve for my brother. Was given a 20% discount.