and my flash in another photo
lolx now which photo are you in?

zod said:
i see my head too... lol
and my flash in another photo
this one?

19.jpg

;p

nice takes..any idea who will be on tonight?

user12343 said:
anyone taken the AutoBabes shots at the mitsubishi booth?

YOU DID!:kok:

Wai said:
ops....i think i see my head again in the concert pic :p

i'll surely be out of the picture. enjoying the "front seat" teeheehee. wai, you're too tall already! learn from me la, stealth photography :D

zhangb, you must have been the chap with the magic drainpipe at the 2nd row of the audience. saw one white lens there ;)

i pasted some reflective stickers behind my flash
haha, now easier to identify myself in case i get caught on jpg again

see u folks later at the stage

saw u there sehsuan, but din intro myself. will do so later if see u there

zhangyb said:

psst.... the above are not tanks. Tanks have guns for direct fire engagement. Eg, the AMX13-SM1 light tanks. The above are under the category of Self-Propelled Howitzer Artillery Gun (the PRIMUS) and Armoured Fighting Vehicle (the Bionix) respectively.

Hey ZhangYB !!!Long time no see lei.....your pics spot ON..nice coverage:thumbsup:

very nice pictures,like them all.:thumbsup:

thanks for sharing.

Wai said:
ops....i think i see my head again in the concert pic :p

anyway, u are not newbie anymore....got improvement :D
someone ought to ban this 1.8m tripod from extending to 2.2m and standing all the way in front all the time.. ahhaha :kok:

yoz all! thx for all the encouraging comments

knoxknocks: Shag arh! Very shag and coming week is my hellweek... geez... i really praying hard I will survive it....:(

Sjourn: really long long time no see leh.... when you come back sg MUST contact me, I will go and meet up n lim kopi or something

mervlam said:
psst.... the above are not tanks. Tanks have guns for direct fire engagement. Eg, the AMX13-SM1 light tanks. The above are under the category of Self-Propelled Howitzer Artillery Gun (the PRIMUS) and Armoured Fighting Vehicle (the Bionix) respectively.

haha really appreciate you for sharing the information with us and correcting my poor description for the photos :p (I had no idea of the military hardware that was displayed :()

super nice :bigeyes:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.