can't sleep + 70s/80s music + dancing in pajamas

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha cus i'm thinking of assisting someone, see if i can get a job, as well as learn on the job :bsmilie:

OOU! The one you told me about ah?

GREAT OPPORTUNITY! :thumbsup:

Still, if you start reading on your own, you will be better positioned to absorb more, and also be able to ask more focused questions, leading to faster and more comprehensive learning.

But even if you don't research, don't worry so much. You can pick up the technicalities along the way. It might be a lot more difficult and slower though.

OOU! The one you told me about ah?

GREAT OPPORTUNITY! :thumbsup:

Still, if you start reading on your own, you will be better positioned to absorb more, and also be able to ask more focused questions, leading to faster and more comprehensive learning.

But even if you don't research, don't worry so much. You can pick up the technicalities along the way. It might be a lot more difficult and slower though.

hahaha i will of course read along the way, just that it's probably easier to understand when i get hands on experiences :)

Oh, no lah ... too many bllocked on youtube due to coipyrights etc, and so many I can't remember offhand. :embrass:

hahaha ya ya, there are a few that no AUDIO :S due to copyright issues . . . ..

i'm waiting to learn from people :sweat::sweat:

i'm quite poor in terms of technicalities in photography, especially lighting... wanting to learn studio lighting also! maybe my next hols can learn

I want learn from you leh.....

I no technical skill :(

hahaha ya ya, there are a few that no AUDIO :S due to copyright issues . . . ..

I want learn from you leh.....

I no technical skill :(

my technical skills very limited also! that's why now still learning. i still haven't really learnt how to use my flash properly, etc. like macro can learn from leong :thumbsup:

watever it is..... never mix musik wif yoyo

[vid]9BmkAh_1SmQ[/vid]

Last edited:
[vid]8UoG-xQ9Lqc&[/vid]

my technical skills very limited also! that's why now still learning. i still haven't really learnt how to use my flash properly, etc. like macro can learn from leong

good good good, keep on learning.

we are learning everyday :)

[vid]BCwCBh0z3Hs[/vid]

[vid]Qw5eTaGSKPc[/vid]

[vid]2-xIulyVsG8[/vid]

[vid]AOPHbVb3Cl[/vid]

Last edited:
[vid]3bGfYUmAtZc[/vid]

[vid]icBe2JK1XsM[/vid]

oh man old videos so nice

[vid]bqeLVq85gJQ[/vid]

i bet u didt see hear before right? Super big time singer last time! hahahaha