Can't Decide On A DSLR Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
The manufacturers determine what they call entry level, semi pro or pro.

If they said it is a pro camera, it is made for the pro..

Snipershoots, A330/500D and D3000 do not have specific advantages over the other. Why not consider Olympus and Pentax as well?

Hahaha, this is coming from a Canon/Alpha user.... Please both camps of users don't flame me....

If cost is an issue now, suggest you try getting a camera from http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64
I'm sure there are friendly bros out there who wouldn't mind you testing their cams and sharing info with you. Just be considerate and suit their timing and buy them a coffee while at it.

If you can't see A330 specific advantage over 500D and D3000 then i say you haven't known your alpha that well. And please dont flame me on this :bsmilie:

Olympus and Pentax are nice also, btw. :)

well i believe there is no right or wrong in this area... i mean that is my personal comparing... u can compare it anyway and how you like...
well it's just that i feel 500d is abit matchable to d90 only... i never say it's as good as it's...
well pro or not pro is not up to the camara or brand. It's more on the user.... give a noob a super pro camara but he dont know how to use picture come out also not nice...
give a pro a normal digital camara he can shoot picture out from the best of the camara cause he have the mindset to it already.

Above are just my explaination on why i make a compare of 500d - d90.... i love nikon but as a beginner or should i say looking forward into this hobby, i should just give canon a shot since everyone is suggesting and i also do feel it should be a good start for me. Not too heavy and complex to the function.

:eek: You mean change aperture can blur the background arh?!?!? Just kidding :p

Luckily he didn't go "You mean it can dig a hole in the field?"

Luckily he didn't go "You mean it can dig a hole in the field?"

Yah, man... anyway, I'm seriously joking there. ;)

TS should just get a camera and start shooting instead of hesitating. Canon, Nikon, Alpha... all can shoot photos. Wait till he hears about Blad and Leicas... hehehe

i think choose by which company make better lens not function =D if you could afford carl zeiss lense go for sony =D lens make alot of different

Status
Not open for further replies.