CanonGraphers Outing 001/2007 - Sun Sand Sea [3rd March 2007]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to meet you people there. Hope you enjoyed this crazy fella.

Nice to meet you people there. Hope you enjoyed this crazy fella.

Oh yes, It was certainly nice meeting you and the many others, some of whom I didnt have the time to chat up with, and the little group that was amused by the kitty at the corner *chuckle* ... I tot we taking sunset ... nice meeting u folks :)

Thank you also to organisers, its never easy being the PIC. Enjoyed myself ... looks forward to the next

Bro Damien, very nice of ya to come all the way and then rush off again .. very dependable :)

Hehe signed up with CS just a few days ago and today I'm on my first outing with you guys already. Enjoyed the session and picked up lots of good tips from Dan and Leinaj. There's really so much to photography and I've got lots more of things to learn!

Thanks to the organising committee and everyone!

HI All,

:thumbsup: i am look forward to meet you all again; hence pls inform me of your future outing ! ;)

Hehe signed up with CS just a few days ago and today I'm on my first outing with you guys already. Enjoyed the session and picked up lots of good tips from Dan and Leinaj. There's really so much to photography and I've got lots more of things to learn!

i guess you're the one sticking with us and i'm the crazy one playing and shooting the cat all the way! lol nice meeting everyone there. and michael, u know tard facing the other camera :bsmilie:

Thanks for helping us decide on the hor fun for dinner :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

Oh yes, It was certainly nice meeting you and the many others, some of whom I didnt have the time to chat up with, and the little group that was amused by the kitty at the corner *chuckle* ... I tot we taking sunset ... nice meeting u folks :)

Thank you also to organisers, its never easy being the PIC. Enjoyed myself ... looks forward to the next

Bro Damien, very nice of ya to come all the way and then rush off again .. very dependable :)

Your car has better pulling power than mine :think:

A BIG thank you to all for making time to join us today. Sorry about the weather, really beyond my control. Don't worry, for the next outing there will be another vehicle so you guys don't have to squeeze (This depends whether our dear Ballack passes his next test)

If I pass my next test during April add 1 more vehicle to the list :D

Whoa the power of filters...

If I pass my next test during April add 1 more vehicle to the list :D

Whoa the power of filters...

wah that's very good. good luck man!

cat_1resize1.jpg

If I pass my next test during April add 1 more vehicle to the list

i believe u will pass your test.:thumbsup: . but i will prefer to travel in klose car than yours. -safer :bsmilie: :sticktong

Looks like future outinga gonna be bigger and better with more passing their test and forming the car pool. excellent! We xould even do a few themes in a day :p

Robin, I see a lot of spirit (not the 7th mth types) in you, sort of reminded meself of meself when I started. Hope to see u at the next outing k

Klose, no le, I neber floor my pedal wor ...

My son Brian, Raptor must have shared the inner secrets with ya, ur cat pic is amazing. Such fur details .. must transfer such Knowledge and Skills to family trade secret book too

Piglet .. mmm .... noticed tat ur at tampines, r u arctic star pal?

evenstar, thanks for group photo ... finally met u in person

Here's my takes for the sunset @ changi boardwalk shots .. hurmp ... if u look hard enuff u will see the sun setting lah *giggle*

LeiNajcollage800.jpg

Klose, no le, I neber floor my pedal wor ...

LeiNajcollage800.jpg

:eek: You didn't?

I like the 2 shots in colour, great framing and colour choice. Any bigger samples? :)

My son Brian, Raptor must have shared the inner secrets with ya, ur cat pic is amazing. Such fur details .. must transfer such Knowledge and Skills to family trade secret book too

Here's my takes for the sunset @ changi boardwalk shots .. hurmp ... if u look hard enuff u will see the sun setting lah *giggle*

LeiNajcollage800.jpg

thanks daddy janiel. ^^ your stacking of filters and composition is superb. i didn't know stacking filters that much would actually still give u such colours. gotta teach me those filters someday alright?

You are becoming Raptor II :bsmilie:

haha thanks nick. but raptor's composition and mine are different. we chat alot on animals photography though ;p but he charges! i don't... haha

Hhaa nice shot :D having fun with your metz i see. Hmm that cat needs to be sterilised =p

hahahaha. of course! animal pro like yourself comment of course good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.