Canon S95 Battery

Ahmoon78

Apr 27, 2009
Jurong
Hi,

Anyone know where I can get a 3rd Party Battery for Canon S95
& what is the damage?

You could check with Canon Vivocity for original batteries and ask the other camera shops for the 3rd party versions. Lists, phone numbers and addresses are in the Price Guide section. Do read up a bit about 3rd party batteries in general and fancy capacity figures in detail.

many people are using 3rd party batteries as they're quite a bit cheaper. personally I stick to original ones as it means less risk for the camera to face any associated issues.

many people are using 3rd party batteries as they're quite a bit cheaper. personally I stick to original ones as it means less risk for the camera to face any associated issues.

I 2nd that. Just buy the original. Last time i use those non original one. But they are not as lasting as the original one.

Thanks.
Will check out the Original Battery price tomorrow

when i own the s90, i got a spare battery from SLR Revo (6 bucks, heard now more than 6 bucks le)... end up using the spare batt all the time... as it last much much longer... sold off together with the body...
i got the s95 without spare battery... and charge the original canon after every use...
still never get into a no battery situation... ( i super seldom use video function )

so.. do we really need a spare battery....

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get a 3rd Party Battery for Canon S95
& what is the damage?

I just bougth one spare batt for my S95 after some time as I didn't want to be caught in a situation where I ran out of juice ( but I guess that would be a rare thing )

Anyway, got a original one for $56.

The 3rd Party batt I got from SLR Revo @ S$8 is pretty good. No issues whatsoever.

:Later,