Canon Price Lists (Singapore) 2012

Any 7D mark 2 latest pricing?

may I ask what does rebate actually means?

And anyone bought 70d recently?

Bought Canon 70-200 f2.8 L IS II USM Lens for $2,680 at Funan TK . Got cash back of 300 from Canon due to promotion. So effective $ 1,380 only

Anybody looking to purchase the Canon Speedlite 430 EX III-RT flash at a competitive price can consider purchasing from Cathay Photo.

I purchased mine at $356 after GST, which is so far the cheapest I have managed to find.

Here is their email quote for your reference:

Thank you for your enquiry.

Price(s) quoted are exclusive of 7% GST and in Singapore Dollars. Valid for a period of 1 week from the date of this email, after which any changes will be made without prior notice. The acceptable mode of payment is CASH ONLY.

As requested, we are pleased to quote as follows:

1. Canon 430EX III-RT Flash - $333
• Ex-Stock subject to unsold

Availability of the above item(s) is subjected to prior sales, unless otherwise stated. As such, you are advised to contact us prior to your visit at any of our outlets to ensure that there is sufficient stock.

In addition, please present this email IMMEDIATELY when you are served by our sales staff so that the above prices are accorded to you. Any purchase made for the quoted product(s) w/o this email, or prior to receiving this email, will render this quote invalid.

I bought mine 430EX III-RT from Nuphoto - $356 After GST too.
Also I obtain mine EF 70-200 2.8IS II - $2680 with $300 Cash Back.

Above is Cash Price