Canon photomarathon asia 2010

People taking photos everywhere in Suntec....hard to miss the big event tags hanging from the necks too. hahaha :bsmilie:

Expecting lots of comments on the event. Im there right now, seems like there's a lot more women taking part this year, than the previous 3.

Oh, they ran out of XL shirts reaaaal fast. A shame, they could have stocked more on that, same thing happened last year too. Their registration booths, and queue lines, this i would have to praise. Very organized, fast, orderly. Well done on that. :thumbsup:

Havent check out their stalls/booths yet, waiting for the crowd to thin. Oh there's the other photo event next door as well. :)
I register with M size shirt, when I went there, they ran out of stock with M size. Ask me to take S size. I wonder what's the point having the system asking us what size we want.

i nearly cry when they announce the topics.

SO HARD

thanks for the results, didn't stay all the way, the emcee was boring my brains out. Winning works this year seem a bit more "literal" compared to 2009's winners.

thanks for the results, didn't stay all the way, the emcee was boring my brains out. Winning works this year seem a bit more "literal" compared to 2009's winners.

yah, the budget drum machine "joke" was getting on my nerves. gd thing he gave me hint to win the t-shirt, so i forgive him :bsmilie::bsmilie:

too literal. some of the works are amazing, but i kinda couldnt seem to understand one of the shot.

clarity, student cat winner 1st price that one. someone try explain to me?:think:

the emcee was consistent. consistently getting no responses:bsmilie:

"the prize is 60d." repeats x3 for 3 different themes. rofl:sweat:

Clarity in mind with the shower. must say that the young ones think & see differently. ;)

Photography is about creativity and seeing through a different pair of eyes!

Haha I actually took that picture because I felt that the water sort of washed away everything, allowing her to see the world clearly. I know it's kind of weird :p But the expression seemed to fit in, so I thought, why not?
I know the picture is underexposed and doesn't convey the theme well - I guess it was a fluke shot haha

Haha I actually took that picture because I felt that the water sort of washed away everything, allowing her to see the world clearly. I know it's kind of weird :p But the expression seemed to fit in, so I thought, why not?
I know the picture is underexposed and doesn't convey the theme well - I guess it was a fluke shot haha

the girl water one is good:thumbsup:
but i dun get the architecture one...
wait. wasnt the architecture one the winner?

anyways, congrats to all the winners.

as for the rest of us participants, i think we all deserve a pat on the back. it wasnt easy to survive 9 straight hours running around shooting, and most of all surviving the drum roll machine eh:D

anyways, congrats to all the winners.

as for the rest of us participants, i think we all deserve a pat on the back. it wasnt easy to survive 9 straight hours running around shooting, and most of all surviving the drum roll machine eh:D

people were actually listening to the fake mc? hmmm.......i thot the noise came from somewhere else de...

oh yes. must not forget the red bull girls. they were hillarious.

some other guy: could i have a red bull?
girl: sorry they arent ready yet. not chilled.
guy nodds and walks away.

me: could i have a not chilled one?
girl: sorry we dun serve unchilled redbull. pls wait.

i nearly flipped!

the girl water one is good:thumbsup:
but i dun get the architecture one...
wait. wasnt the architecture one the winner?

i dont get this too :dunno:

the emcee is trying hard, but well not many respond to him ;p

congratz for you ;)

well, all in all, pretty well done for a event that scale, learnt alot when it comes to competitive photography. Going to wean myself off excessive postprocessing from now on.

Most of the photographer left early as they have no chance of winning. I can see alots children taking part in this events.