Canon it show 2011

one last question, does it mean that i can purchase at any shop at funan and then register the warrenty online and get the bag at keppel?

not any shop in funan, just the recommended shops....refer to price guides for the list.

thanks! :)
any idea if i should get 18-135mm lens or 18-200mm lens?
john 3:16 offering me 18-200mm at $390.

I would prefer to go for the kit with 18-200.

thanks! :)
any idea if i should get 18-135mm lens or 18-200mm lens?
john 3:16 offering me 18-200mm at $390.

18-200mm @ $390 ?!? ttz really cheap! RRP $1299 leh ...

It seems like according to Canon site, those sets purchased outside the show has less freebies?

For instance the 2nd original battery.

Hi
Is it Canon itself selling at IT show?
if I go to the usual shops in Funan to buy will I get a better street price since the list price is down by $50? Thinking of 600D

Besides the bag, will I get the other free gift as well?
How much is the battery worth?

Thanks for any answer!

Hi
if I go to the usual shops in Funan to buy will I get a better street price since the list price is down by $50? Thinking of 600D

Thanks for any answer!

Its by a reseller. I went there yesterday evening and enquired. Sales informed me that they are selling it at RRP, cannot give discounts but can throw in extra gifts.

I think the usual shops will only get the free memory card and the online warranty promo gifts, but you got a chance to get it at a better price.(correct me if i am wrong).

18-200mm @ $390 ?!? ttz really cheap! RRP $1299 leh ...

really? im not sure cause i bought a dslr from them previously and it could be due to the purchase with purchase thing.
:):):)

Seriously, I think the PwP of the 55-250 @ $459 is the worst PwP I have ever seen for any manufacturer. This lens can be had for around $300 brand new at some store. It is certainly not a good PwP to me.....

The RRP price of the 7D on the canon website is $2399, but on the promotion flyer it says usual price is $2549 then discount to $2399:think:

If you go to Canon website, you will notice that it has changed the RRP to $2399. It should be a permanent reduction already, going by past experiences.

As such, shops outside should see a reduction in their price soon. If you don't need the freebies, may just want to wait a while. Or best, call up the shop and ask them if they have adjusted the price. I believe they should, just like what happened when Canon adjusted RRP of the 60D couple of months back.

It seems like according to Canon site, those sets purchased outside the show has less freebies?

For instance the 2nd original battery.

yes true. but the original battery only costs IF i am not wrong about $50.

Hi

Thanks for any answer!

Definitely you will get a better price if you go to recommended shops at funan, the last time i checked it was $1260 for 600D kit 1.

IMHO its better to get from recommended shops than PC show,

-Don't have to squeeze
-Can take your own sweet time test the camera until you happy
-Can bargain for more free gifts
-Can have the chance to make friend with the shop people, becoming their regular customers

Or do you think the tripod + extra battery + camera case cover + lens workbook is worth the extra price?

Edit : So PC show is selling 600D kit 1 for $1199? If yes then I feel it's a better buy for beginners.

Last edited:
Definitely you will get a better price if you go to recommended shops at funan, the last time i checked it was $1260 for 600D kit 1.

IMHO its better to get from recommended shops than PC show,

-Don't have to squeeze
-Can take your own sweet time test the camera until you happy
-Can bargain for more free gifts
-Can have the chance to make friend with the shop people, becoming their regular customers

Or do you think the tripod + extra battery + camera case cover + lens workbook is worth the extra price?

Edit : So PC show is selling 600D kit 1 for $1199? If yes then I feel it's a better buy for beginners.

You mean they start to cut prices already? Refering to the broucher, it is $1349 for Kit 1.

was passing by canon booth, nice booth, happen to see the sales receipt..Edison Electronics....hmmm sounds like "famous" SLS shop...

also pass by Eastgear to see Nissin 866MkII,(wanted something like 580EX but cheaper) the chinese young guy look disinterested...dun feel like buying leow......

Last edited:
shops at funan is cheaper including buying all the freebies - i hav checked thats out yesterday

ahtea said:
I think is $139.

Original canon DSLR cam batt very ex, $50 think is price of 3rd party batt. Of cos now have few brand of cheaper 3rd party batt in market.

Original canon DSLR cam batt very ex, $50 think is price of 3rd party batt. Of cos now have few brand of cheaper 3rd party batt in market.

Canon original batt is 75 sgd in slr revo. Just bought one today.