Canon G10 Housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenhwee

Nov 16, 2006
Singapore
Any folks have definite sightings of the Canon G10 housing, in stock, anywhere in Singapore?

It appears hard to find, and most shops in Funan have no stock!

Any folks have definite sightings of the Canon G10 housing, in stock, anywhere in Singapore?

It appears hard to find, and most shops in Funan have no stock!

I'll suggest you try Amazon.com.
Ship via vpost takes about 1 week +.

any latest sightings? oceanic focus a bit pricey

If there is a Casing supply shortage.... of course the price is $$$$ :sweat:

But still cheaper than buying an Ikelite model.... :bsmilie:

Asked a quote from Oceanic Focus, its so ex.
Checked with Scubacam, they don't keep stock of canon
casings at all.
MS color's price is the best, but they are also waiting for
stock.

I also wanna buy one. Oh man! :dunno:

Anyone checked with Canon direct yet?

OK, I've found stock in Japan. If there are people interested, we can order together. Pls take this off-line from the forum, and email me at tankh (at) singnet.com.sg

Cheers.

u can get Canon G10 U/W housing directly from Canon@Vivo City. But best is to give them a call before you head over, Beatrice might be able to help u there.

Oh by the way they can even help to reserve the stock for 1 week if you are not free to pick up immediately.

u can get Canon G10 U/W housing directly from Canon@Vivo City. But best is to give them a call before you head over, Beatrice might be able to help u there.

Oh by the way they can even help to reserve the stock for 1 week if you are not free to pick up immediately.

who is Beatrice ?

Is there a canon shop in Vivo City? Or are you referring to the Canon Centre at Harbour Front?

I asked Alan photo today, they say its ASIA out of stock. Gosh..

Its the Canon showroom at Vivo City. Beatrice is the staff there.

I doubt she know's that it is out of stock in most parts of Asia. Purchasing from there is RRP while at other shops you do have discounts no?

Again, no proof of stock means no need to consider no matter how low they quote you.

i saw a set a funan..they quote me $490. i feel its overpriced...true?

i saw a set a funan..they quote me $490. i feel its overpriced...true?

Retail price is around $369 (before the price increase).... Most time we can get the OEM casing at $280-290...... So yeah. $490 is way over the top. I rather make a order from Canon Showroom at Vivo. ;)

jus as i thought...thanks for the info. he also quoted me $770 for the g10 which was gd, i think...but the moment he placed the price on the casing, it made me cautious...sekali no charger lah, no batt lah...haha.

Guys, the housing is in stock.. received the mail from Canon.. price at S$299 w/GST.

YEah.... Where are you gonna get it from?

YEah.... Where are you gonna get it from?

you can get it from canon main office itself or cathay photo. I only know these 2 got 'limited stock'... not sure about other shops..

Status
Not open for further replies.