Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes yesh.. I is also dreaming of 70-200 f/4 IS L :p

:bsmilie: Yeah. But I guess I'm sticking to my f/4. ;)

IMG_4196.jpg

:devil:

:bsmilie: Yeah. But I guess I'm sticking to my f/4. ;)

IMG_4196.jpg

:devil:

wah piang... 3rd time liao! u had that pic's url memorised issit!! :sweat:

wah piang... 3rd time liao! u had that pic's url memorised issit!! :sweat:

:bsmilie: That's my picture! :devil:

I knew you loved that rubber band! :lovegrin:

Bring me along pls....:cool: plus free food.. :bsmilie:

still nn to focus ah? Buy liao lah..since u already turn pro liao..

See if Dickson123 wanna "hire" me, then have free food. Otherwise, I get ticket for you but no free food from me.

:bsmilie: That's my picture! :devil:

I knew you loved that rubber band! :lovegrin:

:sweat: but i like! :lovegrin:

:sweat: but i like! :lovegrin:

:bsmilie: Maybe I should shoot more of its pictures and let you see. :devil:

:bsmilie: Maybe I should shoot more of its pictures and let you see. :devil:

wah. really poisonous here... *chokes *cough*

wah. really poisonous here... *chokes *cough*

:bsmilie: Those symptoms will be gone when you're presented with rubber bands! :lovegrin:

:bsmilie: Those symptoms will be gone when you're presented with rubber bands! :lovegrin:

<me> shall go desensitise myself by looking at red lubber bands.. :bsmilie:

<me> shall go desensitise myself by looking at red lubber bands.. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: You can opt for 2nd hand 70-200mm f/4 L to save some money. :)

Anyway how's the shoot at SBG? ;)

:bsmilie: You can opt for 2nd hand 70-200mm f/4 L to save some money. :)

Anyway how's the shoot at SBG? ;)

hiak. yes sir!

hmm. shoot on sat at SBG etc etc was really fruitful la (no pun intended). goto use my 24-105 for one whole day out shooting! actually was at SBG shooting my friend's babies :p adorable ones (twin boys!)

and ran to 2 more events and of course, whipped out my cam and started shooting :p

and seriously.. now my right wrist can't turn much cuz pain pain.. haa.. me << jialat hor.

hiak. yes sir!

hmm. shoot on sat at SBG etc etc was really fruitful la (no pun intended). goto use my 24-105 for one whole day out shooting! actually was at SBG shooting my friend's babies :p adorable ones (twin boys!)

and ran to 2 more events and of course, whipped out my cam and started shooting :p

and seriously.. now my right wrist can't turn much cuz pain pain.. haa.. me << jialat hor.

Anyway, if you have a chance, do look out for Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD.

24-105mm, 450D etc setup should be relatively light, no? :lovegrin:

:thumbsup:

hahaha aiya we always OT on the GD thread - sooner or ltr we confirm genna evicted from there lor so no choice must come lim kopi here lor

Anyway, if you have a chance, do look out for Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD.

24-105mm, 450D etc setup should be relatively light, no? :lovegrin:

:thumbsup:

first time loading a L lens mah... fully packed up. grip, flash+bounce. was hand holding it most of time.. haa.. now realised my neckstrap not too useful. it keeps getting in the way!! i had to unclip it and keep in bag!

hahaha aiya we always OT on the GD thread - sooner or ltr we confirm genna evicted from there lor so no choice must come lim kopi here lor

Kopitiam branch.

actually kena kicked out before it was closed mah. heh. so a TCSS thread is gd la! :thumbsup:

first time loading a L lens mah... fully packed up. grip, flash+bounce. was hand holding it most of time.. haa.. now realised my neckstrap not too useful. it keeps getting in the way!! i had to unclip it and keep in bag!

:bsmilie: Told ya, Canon E1 hand strap is the way to go!

Later take E1 hand strap picture for ya eh? :devil:

:bsmilie: Told ya, Canon E1 hand strap is the way to go!

Later take E1 hand strap picture for ya eh? :devil:
wah now u more poisonous than jimmy

wah now u more poisonous than jimmy

:bsmilie: Anyway jokes aside. Anyone who want some good walkabout lens should consider Tamron 18-200mm. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.