Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bsmilie: You should just make up your mind on what lens you should get. It seems that you're forever at this pending stage whereby its a buy-or-maybe-not situation.
Money is a key factor. I'm a student, i don't have much. And i don't get to see big money everyday. Having $1000 is like something big for me. Because every single penny was saved outright from me. I'm still saving up. The trip is in June, so i've some time to buy. I'll see what is my best option to take. :)

GMAN

Money is a key factor. I'm a student, i don't have much. And i don't get to see big money everyday. Having $1000 is like something big for me. Because every single penny was saved outright from me. I'm still saving up. The trip is in June, so i've some time to buy. I'll see what is my best option to take. :)

GMAN

:bsmilie: The point is that most of the items that you've been considering about are somewhat listed in your want to buy list for quite some time.

:bsmilie: The point is that most of the items that you've been considering about are somewhat listed in your want to buy list for quite some time.
Haha. True. I think for quite a long time before i get anything. Have been like that since young. I value my things very much.

GMAN

Haha. True. I think for quite a long time before i get anything. Have been like that since young. I value my things very much.

GMAN

:bsmilie: Everyone values their stuffs equally much as you do.

:bsmilie: Everyone values their stuffs equally much as you do.
Yupp, i do hope so. Because today many teenagers do not value what they have. If lets say an item is spoilt, not due accidental damage there's no remourse from them at all.

They can tell you, just get a new one. Spoil then throw away.

Despite taking good care of my stuff, my mom still tells me that i don't value money.:bsmilie:

GMAN

Yupp, i do hope so. Because today many teenagers do not value what they have. If lets say an item is spoilt, not due accidental damage there's no remourse from them at all.

They can tell you, just get a new one. Spoil then throw away.

GMAN

:bsmilie: Well, I believe its only applicable to certain items though.

:bsmilie: Well, I believe its only applicable to certain items though.
No idea on that one. Haha.

Oh well, i shall go sleep. Good morning everyone. If you are hungry, just call MacDonalds. On the house by SCUD.

GMAN

:bsmilie: You should just make up your mind on what lens you should get. It seems that you're forever at this pending stage whereby its a buy-or-maybe-not situation.

used to it liao lah...

till dat still waitin for his V-day pics..:cry:

used to it liao lah...

till dat still waitin for his V-day pics..:cry:

:bsmilie: Guess you're the only one sad about not having a chance to take a look at his pictures.

Despite taking good care of my stuff, my mom still tells me that i don't value money.:bsmilie:

She may not be the only one who thinks that... :think:

:bsmilie: Guess you're the only one sad about not having a chance to take a look at his pictures.

Most have given up hope.

The mass collection + SSS will be scheduled for this coming

Sunday, 19 April @ 2.30pm, City Hall

1. Meet outside Starbucks.
2. Collect Tee.
3. Go into Raffles City Shopping Mall toilet to change/try.
4. Set off for SSS.

Any good place to take an awesome group photo, please recommend. Those who have to pay up the remaining amount, please kindly bring along also.

Thanks.

Would love to join you guys for the SSS session, but still have too many deadlines coming up. Hopefully, will have more time in May. Any chance that there will be a 2nd order for the club polo-tee by then?

Would love to join you guys for the SSS session, but still have too many deadlines coming up. Hopefully, will have more time in May. Any chance that there will be a 2nd order for the club polo-tee by then?

Might have if there's demand for it.

I think i can only collect the tee, not going to SSS, cause need to visit my grandfather at the hospital after that.

She may not be the only one who thinks that... :think:

Most have given up hope.

I still got "hope"....just "hope" he does dat one day...:(

if there is a demand, why not?

I think i can only collect the tee, not going to SSS, cause need to visit my grandfather at the hospital after that.

gosh....pray ur grandather gd gd..

:bsmilie:

:nono:...muz give him hope..

Or rather it seems giving you hope to see his pictures. :bsmilie:

希望在人间!;p

anyone goin SSS 2day bor??

dun noe wat to do 2day....very bored to pack my stuff...

room messy..haiz...

any event 2day?

希望在人间!;p

anyone goin SSS 2day bor??

dun noe wat to do 2day....very bored to pack my stuff...

room messy..haiz...

any event 2day?

Head to Wisma for Singtel F1 Roadshow.

There's audition for Singapore F1 GP Grid Girls. And if you want a taster of the cars, there's a simulator and prizes can be won. Plus, special one-day walkabout tickets are on sale if you want to buy.

i bored also...haven't taken many photos this past few days got work...today no work got no plans till 7pm plus...

anyone got idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.