Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
from all your post from past threads to current. finally i feel that you're at home in this TCSS thread. :thumbsup: for you.
Err. You are wrong bro. In my past 6th threads, i felt i was doing a contribution by being a friend and helping people. Now i feel like there's nothing and aimless over at Clubsnap. That's why you don't see me here 24/7 like the last time.

GMAN

:bsmilie: Perhaps you should draft out a list of things to purchase and randomly pick one from the list.

still nn to draft meh? just BBB lah..waste time to draft lor, u dun see i draft.

I see, I BBB:devil::devil:

Err. You are wrong bro. In my past 6th threads, i felt i was doing a contribution by being a friend and helping people. Now i feel like there's nothing and aimless over at Clubsnap. That's why you don't see me here 24/7 like the last time.

GMAN

ninja, u are :thumbsup:

I beri amazed lor..ur knowledge abt alot of stuff surprised me.. :eek:

:bsmilie: Perhaps you should draft out a list of things to purchase and randomly pick one from the list.
Yeah, theres a list already.

Some of the stuff:

Canon 5D MarkII - I can only dream.:cry:

Canon 50D/60D - Hope to get by year end.

Tamron 70-200mm f2.8 - Interested

Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 - Interested

Tamron 180mm macro - Interested, but expensive:think:

Tamron 90mm macro f2.8 - Interested

Canon 70-200mm f2.8, with IS or no IS? Still thinking. Price is like....... can dream also.:(

Canon 24-105mm - Put on hold.

Canon 50mm f1.4 - Pending.

Canon 430EXII/580EXII - Currently not much of a need. When it's needed i'll get one. Maybe purchase with purchase when i get 50D/60D?

GMAN

Last edited:
still nn to draft meh? just BBB lah..waste time to draft lor, u dun see i draft.

I see, I BBB:devil::devil:

ninja, u are :thumbsup:

I beri amazed lor..ur knowledge abt alot of stuff surprised me.. :eek:
Haha. Thanks bro! You suprised me too. Your bank account full of money. Haha.

GMAN

Wah... I only dropped by to lim kopi then see Yoh vs Ninja in pointers exchange... so happening sia... hahaha.

Going to buy popcorn and follow through (provided I'm not lured by the Z monster to bed).

Wah... I only dropped by to lim kopi then see Yoh vs Ninja in pointers exchange... so happening sia... hahaha.

Going to buy popcorn and follow through (provided I'm not lured by the Z monster to bed).
LOL. Err. We are having manly talk. Small boys not included. Sold seperately. Hahaha.

Nah, i was just crapping around with him. Good friend mah.

GMAN

Some of the stuff:

Canon 70-200mm f2.8, with IS or no IS? Still thinking. Price is like....... can dream also.:(

Canon 430EXII/580EXII - Currently not much of a need. When it's needed i'll get one. Maybe purchase with purchase when i get 50D/60D?

GMAN

Wrong...:nono:

pics first.....:sticktong

LOL. Err. We are having manly talk. Small boys not included. Sold seperately. Hahaha.

Nah, i was just crapping around with him. Good friend mah.

GMAN

Hahaha... Lucky, I'm no small boy already... heng arh :sweatsm:

You guys continue bah... My Kopi finishing liao, then no ah pek wants to sell me popcorns at this hour so will turn in to hug Z monster soon.

Nite Guys. Have fun, be safe ;).

Wrong...:nono:

pics first.....:sticktong

Pictures on my 500D la. Or my 60D.

GMAN

lets face it. His pictures will never come. We have been asking since the formation of this club. that was last yr. So no matter what system he uses, he'll only keep his "pictures" to himself.

Haha. Thanks bro! You suprised me too. Your bank account full of money. Haha.

GMAN

wahaha....i like this :thumbsup:

i lazy to read the many posts i'd lost track of. yea so ytd u all went sentosa for the film reenacting competition. so who won? or where's the pictures?

lastly, something i veri paiseh to ask......hmmm :think:.........so i...........maybe...............well.............where are.................the..............xmm.......pics? :bsmilie:

Some of the stuff:

GMAN
:bsmilie: Good luck then.

lets face it. His pictures will never come. We have been asking since the formation of this club. that was last yr. So no matter what system he uses, he'll only keep his "pictures" to himself.

:bsmilie: Can't be helped.

Pictures on my 500D la. Or my 60D.

GMAN

:bsmilie: I guess most of us in here are not really having high expectation on it. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: These are not even enough to consider as pointers.

:bsmilie: These are not even enough to consider as pointers.

yalor...true :devil: not spoken yet..

heng...me still the :angel:.

anyway, me go koon liao.. molo got event to shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.