Canon Digital Ixus 210 or 130? Or the powershot series?

franzt

Mar 23, 2010
Im thinking of getting a new camera but im stuck between canon ixus 210 & 130. They seems the same to me even after searching online for the reviews... Anyone here can share some reviews on either camera? :)

Or..... Should i get Powershot S90? Oh and any idea when Powershot SX210 will be coming out? :think:

Im thinking of getting a new camera but im stuck between canon ixus 210 & 130. They seems the same to me even after searching online for the reviews... Anyone here can share some reviews on either camera? :)

Or..... Should i get Powershot S90? Oh and any idea when Powershot SX210 will be coming out? :think:

130!!!
It has more effects!

U have to decide wht type of pns u want. both are different animals.

S90 more a prosumer type where u can adjust settings, increase ex, iso blahblah, but Ixus130 is really a 2sec camera ( take, and shoot)

there are already two threads on these two, so u might like to take a look first.

powershot sx210s is aldy out selling at S$649... if u can wait, would rather advise you to wait for the nxt IT fair.. might be able to get it slightly cheaper

powershot sx210s is aldy out selling at S$649... if u can wait, would rather advise you to wait for the nxt IT fair.. might be able to get it slightly cheaper

IT fair usually wont get u slightly cheaper. But more rubbish freebie.
sx210 is more of a superzoom cam. it's heavier. (220g) and feature wise and it's largest aperture size is only 3.2 (if not wrong).

After doing some review. I do think ixus 210 is a better buy than ixus 130. due to the IQ. (they should have the same feature, "wink remote", tilt shift and fisheye)
the only diff is the LCD (touchscreen and higher resol for 210) and size (smaller for 130)

130!!!
It has more effects!

U have to decide wht type of pns u want. both are different animals.

S90 more a prosumer type where u can adjust settings, increase ex, iso blahblah, but Ixus130 is really a 2sec camera ( take, and shoot)

there are already two threads on these two, so u might like to take a look first.

Haha, promoting your camera...:)

IT fair won't be cheap. Check forums, already being verified many times. Just got more freebies.

is SX210 comes with manual control? If yes would be a slight added value.

IT fair usually wont get u slightly cheaper. But more rubbish freebie.
sx210 is more of a superzoom cam. it's heavier. (220g) and feature wise and it's largest aperture size is only 3.2 (if not wrong).

After doing some review. I do think ixus 210 is a better buy than ixus 130. due to the IQ. (they should have the same feature, "wink remote", tilt shift and fisheye)
the only diff is the LCD (touchscreen and higher resol for 210) and size (smaller for 130)

but 210 is $100 more expensive.. is the difference in lcd worth it?

worth it or not, up to u..haha..
but from what i read, seem like 210 have a much better iso control than 130. Most review said 130 iso control sucks. but am still waiting for a more detail review...
210 got 24mm, while 130 got only 28mm..wider...
touchscreen control tend to be more expensive too...

yea.. read a review which stated that 130 is worse than the previous models.

the touch screen is nothing special right? cannot use to write words or anything like that?