Canon A570Is VS Fujifilm Finepix F480

Status
Not open for further replies.

kultchris

Jan 28, 2004
Greetings everyone . I just bought my Canon digital camera Powershot A570IS a few days ago .. however , i was at Parkway Parade this afternoon and came across this shop tat is selling the Fujifilm finepix F480 selling at a really gd price of $299 . Looking at the specs it offers , such as 28mm wide angle lens , 2.7inch LCD and 8.2 megapixels , I tot it was a really gd buy . Feeling a little regret also .. Just wan to noe .. if u were me .. which would u have bought ? ( taking into consideration u haven bought any )

only one thing to say. Do not regret over your purchase. Be happy, just shoot :)

i agree..

besides.. f480 doesn't offer fuji's super ccd (though it offers wide angle which is a very plus point for fuji).. so in terms of image quality it suffers a bit..

i use both the f30 (super ccd) and s5700 (normal ccd) and the difference is quite obvious in high iso shots.. =)

I'm a happy Canon user.
Since U have already bought it, make full use of it, learn the functions & take good pictures with it.
A lot comes from the user, not the brand of the camera.
Good luck & have fun!

Greetings everyone . I just bought my Canon digital camera Powershot A570IS a few days ago .. however , i was at Parkway Parade this afternoon and came across this shop tat is selling the Fujifilm finepix F480 selling at a really gd price of $299 . Looking at the specs it offers , such as 28mm wide angle lens , 2.7inch LCD and 8.2 megapixels , I tot it was a really gd buy . Feeling a little regret also .. Just wan to noe .. if u were me .. which would u have bought ? ( taking into consideration u haven bought any )

Bro,

Dun go and think about the differences. Don't forget about the advantage of your A570IS (IS IS IS). :bsmilie:

It's a real advantage as I need to on my flash on my PnS to get the shot right. Otherwise, it will be blur. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.