Canon 60D Price Reference

I decided to buy 60D kit III. Hope to get some recent price guides. Thanks...;)

bought mine with kit III in Malaysia without freebie for rm 4,400 but comes with 3 years warranty. in 2011, Canon Malaysia is offering 2 years warranty. You can also check out Shashinki.com, price reasonable. They are also Canon authorise dealer.

Checked @ Lucky Plaza with Kit III is $2k. Harvey Norman @ Suntec is selling $2060 just now when passed by.

Try DSLR Revolution at Funan... price can negotiate....

Great service too.
Got my there... :)

bought mine with kit III in Malaysia without freebie for rm 4,400 but comes with 3 years warranty. in 2011, Canon Malaysia is offering 2 years warranty. You can also check out Shashinki.com, price reasonable. They are also Canon authorise dealer.

Checked @ Lucky Plaza with Kit III is $2k. Harvey Norman @ Suntec is selling $2060 just now when passed by.

Seem like Harvey Norman price quite reasonable....

i bought mine for $2010 from this website which was talked about in the previous post. http://stores.ebay.com.sg/Andrew2on...d=995605009&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=4

This is my first DSLR and know nuts about it so i didn't bargain much.

$1891 - EOS 60D including these
- 8gb Memory Card (he switched a scan disk class 4 to Lexar class 6 when i asked for class 6)
- EOS Bag
- EF-S 18-135mm IS Lens
- Free Canon Product Training
(you must be wonder why do not have Canon Tripod cus the promotion has ended so can't claim from canon as that is what he said.)

As for the rest $109 i was advised to get a dry box($20+), silica gel ($8, 500g), tripod ($60, Hama photo brand, 39 5 - 117cm) ,a filter( $20+, Divipower brand, he said is high class) and screen protector (forgot price).
Think that i could have got everything for $1950 at most if i know the price.

You can contact this guy Andrew 93391511 before going down to the shop or meet up for collection. It will be much cheaper to do so.

Last edited:
i bought mine for $2010 from this website which was talked about in the previous post. http://stores.ebay.com.sg/Andrew2on...d=995605009&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=4

This is my first DSLR and know nuts about it so i didn't bargain much.

$1891 - EOS 60D including these
- 8gb Memory Card (he switched a scan disk class 4 to Lexar class 6 when i asked for class 6)
- EOS Bag
- EF-S 18-135mm IS Lens
- Free Canon Product Training
(you must be wonder why do not have Canon Tripod cus the promotion has ended so can't claim from canon as that is what he said.)

Well, he obviously gave you the wrong info. According to Canon Singapore's web site, the promo is from Jan 6-Feb 6. But it's an online warranty promo. So register your purchase through Canon Singapore's web site to get it.

Well, he obviously gave you the wrong info. According to Canon Singapore's web site, the promo is from Jan 6-Feb 6. But it's an online warranty promo. So register your purchase through Canon Singapore's web site to get it.

Yup. I just bought mine yesterday and immediately went down to Canon service centre to register my warranty on the spot and got the free tripod.

ymonkey said:
Yup. I just bought mine yesterday and immediately went down to Canon service centre to register my warranty on the spot and got the free tripod.

The bag they give is the eos bag ah? Not crumpler or branded bags? Wad abt the tripod? Ball head type? I'm going down to collect tmrw. I was told by the sales person tt there's also an 8gb card. True? Going canon to collect.

I bought my Canon 60D Kit II at challenger Funan. S$1895 include canon message bag, Lexar (class 6) 8GB SDHC card, cleaning kit & tripod. Bought the sandisk (class 6) 16GB @ S$80, a kata bag (Grip-14 DL) @ S$40 & divpower filter @ $20.

Last edited:
dhl1010 said:
I bought my Canon 60D Kit II at challenger Funan. S$1895 include canon message bag, Lexar (class 6) 8GB SDHC card, cleaning kit & tripod. Bought the sandisk (class 6) 16GB @ S$80, a kata bag (Grip-14 DL) @ S$40 & divpower filter @ $20.

Seems like Challenger is selling at a comparable price to eBay seller Andrew2ong.

Anyone know where I can get the battery grip? Prefer 3rd party. Most shop I go do not have stocks. Bought mine 60d yesterday at oriental photo for $1420 body only.

steel2cold said:
Are you still driving your legacy? I recently also just brought a Canon 60D. :)

Sorry, maybe you guys might wanna PM each other. ;)

DD electronic 60d warranty is by canon or by them?