Canon 50D Vs Nikon D300

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS, I suggest you just google the internet and read the reviews...people here hate lazy people who asked questions that are available on the internet. Can you help me decide which noodle to eat duck noodle or Chicken noodle? Which is tastier? :sweat: I am confuse and not sure which noodle to buy for my lunch.:confused:

well...i'm not belong to this forum i think,because,i'm asking the users who using this 2 camera,about the opinions is this 2 camera funtions well or what.....not asking you all to choose for me..i know everything about this 2 camera,i went to shops and tried both,I JUST WANT TO KNOW,WHAT IS YOUR OPINIONS AFTER USE THIS CAMERA !!!! READ TWICE BEFORE YOU REPLY ME.........DON'T REPLY ME RUBBISH

If people reply you RUBBISH... it is because they give you face... because RUBBISH is too good for you. I read your post many times... and I still think RUBBISH is too good for you. :bsmilie:

i know everything about this 2 camera,

Well, obviously not... "or more good in performance(included all the specifications comparisms)"

i went to shops and tried both,I JUST WANT TO KNOW,WHAT IS YOUR OPINIONS AFTER USE THIS CAMERA !!!! READ TWICE BEFORE YOU REPLY ME.........DON'T REPLY ME RUBBISH

Don't you get it? OUR OPINIONS do not matter. Everyone will have a different opinion. The only opinion that matters is yours.

As for "rubbish", well, if you ask rubbish, you will get rubbish. And then being so demanding as to expect replies to your question within 12 minutes shows to me that you are very spoiled, or used to getting spoonfed on demand. It's exceedingly rude.

I will not read your posts twice, as there is no need to read rubbish twice. I suggest you think twice before posting, to be very very clear about what it is you want.

TS, I suggest you just google the internet and read the reviews...people here hate lazy people who asked questions that are available on the internet. Can you help me decide which noodle to eat duck noodle or Chicken noodle? Which is tastier? :sweat: I am confuse and not sure which noodle to buy for my lunch.:confused:

I'm pretty sure duck noodles taste better

Can you help me decide which noodle to eat duck noodle or Chicken noodle? Which is tastier? :sweat: I am confuse and not sure which noodle to buy for my lunch.:confused:

Beef noodle. :angel:

well...i'm not belong to this forum i think,because,i'm asking the users who using this 2 camera,about the opinions is this 2 camera funtions well or what.....not asking you all to choose for me..i know everything about this 2 camera,i went to shops and tried both,I JUST WANT TO KNOW,WHAT IS YOUR OPINIONS AFTER USE THIS CAMERA !!!! READ TWICE BEFORE YOU REPLY ME.........DON'T REPLY ME RUBBISH

Your very first post contradicts everything you say:

"hello...anyone can help me ??i'm confusing to choose between this two camera,which is Canon 50D and Nikon D300,any suggestion on which camera is better ??or more good in performance(included all the specifications comparisms)"

:)hello...anyone can help me ??i'm confusing to choose between this two camera,which is Canon 50D and Nikon D300,any suggestion on which camera is better ??or more good in performance(included all the specifications comparisms)

Read the question and weep... even the question is damn funny... "I'm confusing to choose.... specifications comparisms...." :bsmilie:

Damn funny.

Must answer immediately some more...

"Hello... anyone can help me?? Anyone home??" :bsmilie:

Read the question and weep... even the question is damn funny... "I'm confusing to choose.... specifications comparisms...." :bsmilie:

Damn funny.

Must answer immediately some more...

"Hello... anyone can help me?? Anyone home??" :bsmilie:

May be his English is so poor that he needs people in CS to simplify some of the things he read in the internet.

May be his English is so poor that he needs people in CS to simplify some of the things he read in the internet.

No, cannot be. He's already and expert and knows all the specs, remember?

No, cannot be. He's already and expert and knows all the specs, remember?

Yah... yah... he already knows the specs... but he's confusing to choose... and he needs help with specifications comparism. :bsmilie:

come on bros - be nice .We were once newbies too .

Dude ,seriously just google - d300 vs 50d and you will get tons of reviews ..And IMO ,if you are new I suggest D80/D60 or 30D/40D/450D/500D

Next between the 50D and D300 ,i think the 50D will win due to the newer sensor and the versatility and the handlign of low light situations

D300 handles low light situation better, and has the best jpeg processing of all mid range cameras aka least noise in jpeg.

RAW noise is similar to A700.

Definitely gotta be beef noodles, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.